PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 1234567··· 222324

EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Insti

Do you know whats rarer than a delta melan type:null? Just 1-2 days of normal v-wave in a month.
Slight correction: just 1-2 days of whatever V~Wave you need in a month. And then when it does show up it's at a bad time (tomorrow is Dark Wave. During TR. While I'm hunting Sigilyph for TR, rather than Snoralts like normal. *insert sighing Mudkip icon from PMD here*)
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Insti's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInsti
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Insti

Do you know whats rarer than a delta melan type:null? Just 1-2 days of normal v-wave in a month.
Slight correction: just 1-2 days of whatever V~Wave you need in a month. And then when it does show up it's at a bad time (tomorrow is Dark Wave. During TR. While I'm hunting Sigilyph for TR, rather than Snoralts like normal. *insert sighing Mudkip icon from PMD here*)
Ngl, because of this I'll prob start a list from today to see which v-wave shows up the most often. I've been hunting eevee from early August and so far I've only seen two instances of normal v-wave coming up and that was once in August and once in September.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 1404
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
There's a user who keeps track of the counters and V~Waves, but for the life of my I can't remember their name... maybe someone involved with the wiki or on the Discord would know? They might be willing to share their data
MissWillow's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissWillow
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Am I the only one who sees a signficant drop in albinos whenever I activate a Z-Crystal? I use one every type race and regret it because I never have gotten an albino during its use. I'm team Dark. I'm hatching Carvanha. I have every boost running possible. As soon as I activate a Z-Crystal, albinos drop off the face of the earth until it runs out. But I can hatch albinos of pokemon that don't match the z-crystal used.
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 4397
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MissMilotic

Am I the only one who sees a signficant drop in albinos whenever I activate a Z-Crystal? I use one every type race and regret it because I never have gotten an albino during its use. I'm team Dark. I'm hatching Carvanha. I have every boost running possible. As soon as I activate a Z-Crystal, albinos drop off the face of the earth until it runs out. But I can hatch albinos of pokemon that don't match the z-crystal used.
Yep! That happens to me too! There's a thread called "Z Crystal Broken?" about it but there hasn't been any word from staff about it. I feel like the type race boost + z crystal somehow negate each other or something, it's ridiculous. Two races ago I hatched well over 1000 eggs and got like 8 shinies but ZERO albinos. All type race. With full radar and everything. I'm still miffed about it.
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
This is going to seem like a weird thing to complain about but I'm getting too lucky again. Two shiny hunts that went really fast, getting a rare item on a different site without really trying, it's getting ridiculous. This is my Violet run all over again where I kept running into shinies I didn't feel like I deserved...
MissWillow's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissWillow
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Anyone else lagging when they click in fields on pc/computer? For the last 5 days, every time I go into fields and start clicking, I'm experiencing extreme lag and I've only seen one person mention it in their status box when it first started.
OuchiWouchi's AvatarOuchiWouchi
elite.png
Accidently mass released first field thinking it was release field. Pain.
Insti's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInsti
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by OuchiWouchi

Accidently mass released first field thinking it was release field. Pain.
What was within your first field?
OuchiWouchi's AvatarOuchiWouchi
elite.png
Nothing important but plenty still needing evo.

Pages: 1234567··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page