PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 181920

SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
A pet peeve of mine that I keep getting reminded of is when I'm doing my reciprocration and whoever I'm trying to reciprocate has a completely empty party. If you're going around mass clicking, you should have stuff in your party to click back on. I get less annoyed if I check once then see them again a few minutes later with something to reciprocrate with, but I've sometimes had people with empty parties for HOURS unless I'm somehow consistently always trying it again when they're emptying their party. I could go into their fields, but I like using QOL and mass clicking for a few hours, so it slows me down. Technically double posting but I just discovered another one. Inconsistent dex placement. Kanto has a ton of baby/evolved forms of mons in its sector even if they were introduced later (Magby, Lickylicky, Sylveon etc.) so this gives the idea that if there is a cross-gen evolution/pre-evolution, it'd be attached to the region where what it conneceted to came from right? Wrong, for some reason the Mantine and Roselia lines are in Sinnoh despite the first coming from Johto/Hoenn, all the Hitmons are in Johto despite Hitmonlee/chan being from Kanto, and all the new Paldea evolutions are in the Paldea dex. I'll let the Hisui mons being in Sinnoh slide solely because of past things and the regional Galar forms since they are well, evolutions of the regional form & not the original, but the rest are aggrivating me. Be consistent! Or just...have mons in the region/gen they were introduced in and leave it at that. Staff edit: posts merged
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
I guess everyone else who was breeding Magikarps just stopped. I haven't been able to find a single egg in the shelter today, and my tournament-useful pair is really bad, so I'm using the egg supplier? I guess? 3 eggs every 2 hours is better than none at all but 😡
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

I guess everyone else who was breeding Magikarps just stopped. I haven't been able to find a single egg in the shelter today, and my tournament-useful pair is really bad, so I'm using the egg supplier? I guess? 3 eggs every 2 hours is better than none at all but 😡
I had the same issue during my Cottonee hunt, my pair was at least decent (Due to one of the Whimsicott having been from a wonder trade) but I would go through my daycare adopts really fast and at the time lacked a good shelter pass too so the supplier was my main source of eggs. I would buy you a few supplier passes but my Hypermode ran out and I need to save up GP to get ZC for a refill, but good luck in the last bit of the tournament!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
starpuppet's Avatarstarpuppet
i am here to complain that i'm mad about the halloween event. i've been trying for days and i've gotten a single halloween dressup item.. I feel like i'm going to fail just based on being new and having bad luck ;w; love the site otherewise, just wanted to vent about this bc its not looking like i'm gunna get past this quest lol edit: Thank you ;w; someone sent me a trade to help me out and now i'm on my way!
I spent over a month here and I STILL have yet to figure out how the other cramorant forms/ eiscue's ice face form is obtained. It wont even explain it on the wiki. someone help me with that pls, and have PFQ work on fixing the issue too.
Hi, I have lots of pokémon I've hoarded upon my fields. I'd be happy to let you obtain any you find there. Just PM me and we'll get down to buisness. I'll also help evolve pokemon for you. Also hunting Squirtle, so please throw the eggs in the shelter if you can?

QUOTE originally posted by OlliverDaOneth

I spent over a month here and I STILL have yet to figure out how the other cramorant forms/ eiscue's ice face form is obtained. It wont even explain it on the wiki. someone help me with that pls, and have PFQ work on fixing the issue too.
Not sure about Eiscue (I think it's send on scour to the tundra though), but I'm pretty sure that for Cramorant you need to send it on a scour when it's tired, perhaps to ocean specifically?
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip

QUOTE originally posted by OlliverDaOneth

The answers to both are on this page on the Wiki, under 'Forme Pokémon and Scouring'! Both involve having to send them on scour missions to specific locations. (Edit: Removed a paragraph as I see that you did already try the Wiki)

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Subzero Slammer! Type Race Score: 783
Non-PFQ Complaint this time: I'm on vacation in Germany for two weeks now, and we've barely been here and I already miss the wi-fi we have at home. I can barely load pages without using my phone's hotspot instead of the wi-fi here...
For me, yesterday waa Sei day. And I hatched ONE shiny that was the wrong gender and nature. And then Sally gifted me with an albino that was the correct gender and nature!??
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I came to a realization last night when looking at the egg dex for summoning and that Johto's egg dex requirement is absolutely insane. So there's 84 eggs and you need 56 of them, the issue is WHY there's 84 eggs to start. Unowns are bloating the number! Not counting all Unown eggs, there's a mere 50, but that is also including the legendaries plus the two regional forms so remove those, there's 42 not including Unown. Which means to get the summon for Johto eggs, you are basically forced to get an already hard to obtain Ditto (unless you get someone to help you or reach Champion first for the free Ditto) and mass breed a ton of Unowns, at least FOURTEEN OF THEM to be precise if you got all the other normal Johto eggs (and all the Unown eggs look the same btw) and hope they're different forms so they count. WHY? Pumpkaboo and its sizes all count as one egg, so why doesn't this? This is harder than it should be for literally no good reason, unless that reason is for like, a specific person who wants to shiny hunt a very particular Unown letter in which just, let them keep the chain for all Unown forms rather than "Oh you hatched an F instead of an A? Chain broken!"

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page