PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 20212223

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
OOOWIE clicking on mobile hurts.... my hand feels like its about to fall off :(
finn + blurr | he/they score: 1935 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I might have to sacrifice all the extra shiny and albino Fennekin and Snivy I've been keeping for delta points soon... My second "extra shiny and albino" field is over halfway full already.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
It looks like everyone is missing the Terabbit egg so there's gonna be no change of me completing my set before the event is over :( (note: yes i posted this after the event was over, but i had written it before and just forgot to send it)
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

It looks like everyone is missing the Terabbit egg so there's gonna be no change of me completing my set before the event is over :( (note: yes i posted this after the event was over, but i had written it before and just forgot to send it)
Is it that you didnt get the event mon? I just dont understand lol.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
R34CT's AvatarR34CT

QUOTE originally posted by Axolotlovers

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

Is it that you didnt get the event mon? I just dont understand lol.
The egg accessories. There's 24 of them, one of the patterns is "Terabbit". And it appears to be the rarest because I and many others are all looking for it specifically on the trade forums. I have 23/24 so missing one is just a pain
I'd want to make a mod for a really old game (Emerald Tale, great old puzzle game), but I don't see a point in making tons of levels, adding text and all of that, when the only person I know would play it is my own mom. And it's ruining my mood right now knowing that nobody else even has the game. That and I'm panicking yet again.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Love how when I get rus I can’t find my STUPID EGGS And now no rus so all the eggs come out -_-

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Checking my pair for my Snoralts hunt and aside from the OT boost being changed, I think it might take a bit of a hit when the daycare update happens because the natures don't line up at all (Froslass is Naive, Gardevoir is Calm). Worst part is that I can't exactly do much about it, at least not easily. Both are level 100 and have been for who knows how long, Froslass is the one with the different OT, and I need the nature from Gardevoir. I guess I have a few months until Ice TR that I could use to try and do something about the Froslass, but I'm probably going to either forget or just be too lazy. Suppose that's what I get for improvising my pairs from early hunts...
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Eh. Im trying to do rank stuff and Pokedex is a nightmare! Eggdex is fine
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 1005
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Raging that I hatched 200+ eggs today, and only realised there now that my Uber wasn’t active
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page