PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 212223

Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Here you can complain about life, pokefarm, or pretty much anything! Just listen to the pfq rules.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Ooh, I have something to complain about. The current V~Waves. I desperately need a few Dark V~Waves to help me get a delta Dark Snoralts, but I don't think I've seen a single one of those in the past like week or two. The next four days have 3 Psychic ones, too, like what the heck, give me my Dark Waves please ;~ ;
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Id like to complain about melan pokemon with acsecories that arent part of it that change colour in Shiny albino and melans (like mimikyu). MIMIKYUS HAND WHICH IS PART OF ITS ACTUAL SELF BARELY CHANGES COLOR THO!

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

Ooh, I have something to complain about. The current V~Waves. I desperately need a few Dark V~Waves to help me get a delta Dark Snoralts, but I don't think I've seen a single one of those in the past like week or two. The next four days have 3 Psychic ones, too, like what the heck, give me my Dark Waves please ;~ ;
Yes. How are v waves chosen? weather? randomly? floating cats on mars? This is madness! Unless.... The staff choose them! Then this one staff guy in psychic team this time is like " lets have half the days psychic v waves so i win. and definetly dont have any eletric or dark waves this time!".
stelar's Avatarstelar
i made this meme for the meme contest and then realized the contest ended a year ago... *facepalm* anyway i think this is a good thread to post it in meme source: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/evil-kermit
Stelar || They/Them || lvl 30 Nature: Impish || Type: Grass/Psychic
astralfrost's Avatarastralfrost
i accidentally grabbed a scyther egg. now I get to be annoyed at it for like, 8 hours, until I get 5he option to release it. I should be more careful. edit - I just did the Sam's thingk except this times it's a fire slug egg. I forgot fwhat said fire slug is called so I'll just call it fire slug
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

It's been like a month straight of no Dark V~Waves, at this rate I'd hatch a melan snoralts before a Dark Wave shows up, or I could beat Insaniquarium Deluxe at least once while beating a single level each day before one shows up.
i thought that all of my eggs were shuckle eggs. but of course not, I got a skitty egg by accident, and now it's ready to hatch. I do not like you, egg. also why do you hate me so much, shinies, albinos? I got a shiny on egg 67 last hunt and now im on like 100 with nothing. I oknow that's not much compared to what others sometimes do, but it's a lot for me.

QUOTE originally posted by astralwave

i thought that all of my eggs were shuckle eggs. but of course not, I got a skitty egg by accident, and now it's ready to hatch. I do not like you, egg. also why do you hate me so much, shinies, albinos? I got a shiny on egg 67 last hunt and now im on like 100 with nothing. I oknow that's not much compared to what others sometimes do, but it's a lot for me.
I had good shiny odds on minior, but I hatched a frickin albino in about 100 eggz! I mean, what the heck! I have better shin odds than albino, so it should have been shiny!

QUOTE originally posted by Axolotlovers

QUOTE originally posted by astralwave

I had good shiny odds on minior, but I hatched a frickin albino in about 100 eggz! I mean, what the heck! I have better shin odds than albino, so it should have been shiny!
i also had good shiny odds on skitty. I had terrible albino luck on skitty though, even though I used a normal z crystal and put my albino radar at level 6. i only hatched one albino throughout that whole experience. I also hunted minior once (sort of) but I gave up on egg 2 bc i didn't have a good pair and the shelter was nearly void of minior eggs.
i REALLY wish beast balls were easier to get considering they're the summon for all of the ultra beasts. if your trying not to spend any real money on this it becomes incredibly hard to get them
Team Devastating Drake April 2024! Avatar by @jsketch12 on twitter!

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page