PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I've been having a very sore throat since Saturday morning and I hate it. I'm just coughing a ton, and it hurts, and we don't have caramel or anything like that right now (I know from experience caramel helps a lot with throat problems, it sticks to the inside and makes it not hurt). *Sigh* That and life is stressing me out again.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Got to love that the tourney this week (which I still signed up for) is evolution based when my intended hunt(s) for the Type Race can't evolve, meaning I'll have to waste time hatching eggs related to my given type AND evolve them rather than adding to my chain. FUN!!!! Edit - Oh! And I have to get 50 unique evolutions for max point quickly. There's only 16 eggs that can be in the shelter that evolve without trading/item-based trading. .___.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
i genuinely can't tell if i did something wrong or if i'm just overthinking their every move... curse my autism /lh
finn + blurr | he/they score: 1935 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
holdplay's Avatarholdplay
I cannot understand how I haven't had pokerus yet -_- I've had 150+ clicks multiple times but it always seems to go to someone who's had it 5342 times already. It's really starting to annoy and frustrate me, feels like I'm never going to get it.
I've managed to exhaust the shelter supply of Pikipek eggs, and I'm almost out of credits for using the supplier instead. On a boost day like this, which just makes me sad. (I don't really have the energy to click much today, and starting tomorrow I'll be grinding EggSweeper for a whole week, so, yay...)
astralfrost's Avatarastralfrost
i had like 8 out of 10 easter eggs on minesweeper and was gonna click somewhwre that i knew had no exeggcutes. i misclicked. and there was a exeggcute on that one. luck hates me. *sigh* please minesweeper
Reima's AvatarReima
Nooooooo Bruh I was so close. 1 more egg And 5 spots where it was either a 50/50 or 1/3 for me to fail Ah man But I'm getting better!

EDIT I've done it!! The 3 I circled was an absolute leap of faith xD It could have been either it or what was under it
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 4308
Speedbump's AvatarSpeedbump
why aren't I even just a little bit cooler, I'm so mad about it and there ain't even a good reason for it

Being meguca is suffering.
all art official
*Staring at shelter in annoyance* Where all the Pikipek eggs go? I can't click that much this week, and starting next week my schedule will be a lot more restrictive for most of the year, I can barely manage to get through daycare on busier days, let alone keep the shelter supply up. >:|
Shinehollow's AvatarShinehollow
can't get my writing juices flowing. I have a fic that I haven't updated since November because I get to a certain part and almost hit a wall. I even have the next chapter almost finished please brain just work.
"Oh, thanks for that, Delgado. I'll remember this come your birthday."

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page