PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

queenditto's Avatarqueenditto
grandmaster.pnge+.png
The fact that the body type for this tourney looks like Machop, but Machop isn't included, is a travesty. I know it's Gamefreak themselves with the wonky categorization, but how the heck do you have Igglybuff, Trubbish, Chingling, etc etc but not freaking Machop. Utterly baffling.
Reima's AvatarReima
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by queenditto

The fact that the body type for this tourney looks like Machop, but Machop isn't included, is a travesty. I know it's Gamefreak themselves with the wonky categorization, but how the heck do you have Igglybuff, Trubbish, Chingling, etc etc but not freaking Machop. Utterly baffling.
Sometimes they can be a little confusing, this shape though is {Bipedal without tail} and Machop has a tail. I get this though lol, I have to constantly go check the list just to be eeeextra sure. Because I'd be scratching my head at some of them too. (I also just looked at the list to check for Minor & Slakoth, I do not trust my judgement with these in the slightest lol) There are orb shapes, but I think none of those has like... 'bipedal but very orbular' kinda one - we'd have a handful of mons who'd fit right in Now if we wanna Really complain about some decisions on pokemon categories... The colors. Oh my god the colors. Not having Orange is very unfortunate to begin with, but some of the pokemon listing are just. How, my man. If you want to know what I'm talking about, someone made a quiz - 'What color are these pokemon officially categorised as by the pokemon company'
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 3960
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
My 3DS is super old and I don't know how long I have before it gives up officially, so I'm barely using it until I either figure out where to get a new one so I can then transfer all my data to said new one or figure out where I could get mine repaired for a somewhat decent price. I'm too scared to use the file transfer application that transfers things to the SD card because of how often it errors because it couldn't read the card anymore (Lost a True Arena run in Kirby: Planet Robobot to that one... Yes I'm salty), and so I fear it'll error mid-transfer and cause me to lose everything instead, and compressed air can only do so much. ;~ ;
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Maleficent's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaleficent
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
...how is Abra not considered yellow?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

...how is Abra not considered yellow?
The dex colors are unhinged haha, I think I found it here somewhere but someone linked a quiz having you guess 20 Pokemon dex colors and almost none of them made any sense!
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
shelter flooding after evey variant release!! i'm just trying to hunt. i've released a couple thousand eggs from my daycare in the last few days and can barely find any among the rockruff now. tourney wasn't having a huge impact on finding them (flittle), but these frickin rockruff are making it impossible if anyone knows css i can plug into qol to hide rockruff eggs, please lmk
• pep • she/they •
Score: 0
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
My mouse is struggling and I keep needing to put the plug in weird positions so it works properly. Argh I hate using any mouse I have.
Kmastersmash's AvatarKmastersmash
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Legion dog in sheltter is funny event. Ack men my vulpix chain is bug, goodbay chain. Fish is borrinnnnngggg
Avatar by pokemoon and kmastersmash
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
this sounds so so petty but its annoying when i'm scouring the trade forums for summons and other people beat me to my collections... like bro you're not allowed to buy those only i am /j
finn + blurr | he/they ground.pngscore: 2500ground.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
queenditto's Avatarqueenditto
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I need that Platykit egg from the upcoming tourney, but I don't want to break my Carvanha chain...but I'm not going to be able to keep up if I'm not evolving a bunch of bugs and it'll be a pain looking at every bug I adopt from the shelter to see if it's hatched after Jan 30th. It'd be easier if I was hatching them myself and knew they were post 30th ugh. I have enough ZC left for one PR stick, but I was hoping to save my ZC. Bleh.

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page