PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous > Complain about everything! >

QUOTE originally posted by BulletproofHeart

I know we're supposed to love and cherish our starter Pokemon, but I can't be the only one that sometimes regrets picking the starter they did... Literally seconds after choosing that Oshawott egg I was like "Wait, I don't actually like either of Oshawott's evolutions. I should've gone with Snivy instead..." (I'm an Unova guy lol) I did get an Everstone for my Oshawott so it won't evolve (before I found out that you can actually manually evolve your Pokemon here, but I kept that Everstone on it), but... yeah, sometimes I wish I didn't have a knee-jerk reaction to picking my starter and thought it through a little more </3
Same here but with Hoenn. Knee-jerk reaction from seeing Mudkip when I could've chosen Treecko (my first experience with with a Treecko on Ruby on a GBC). As for my complaint, it's gotta be that some items are locked behind ZC. They could at least make it to where you can get the items through the equivalent amount of GP or Credits.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page