PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 104105106

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Yes, the task list stuff is taken from the wiki directly. If I really wanted to I could make it say "boop the snoot" but I wouldn't because I don't want to get in trouble. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

Yes, the task list stuff is taken from the wiki directly. If I really wanted to I could make it say "boop the snoot" but I wouldn't because I don't want to get in trouble. :P
Boop the snoot? Of all things? Ok, that's the task list. Just need more to find out about the so-called "Creating Ravyne" page
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 84/5080
x 263/300
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I didn't realize that's what you meant by that. That page can't be deleted, it doesn't exist. You're Creating the page called "Ravyne" by clicking on the link that leads to a nonexistent page.
Cryst's AvatarCryst

I didn't realize that's what you meant by that. That page can't be deleted, it doesn't exist. You're Creating the page called "Ravyne" by clicking on the link that leads to a nonexistent page.
Oh, I see! ..Then how was it a link in the first place, if it's nonexistent? Gosh I'm such a noob.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Well, every link should be linked to a page that exists. As such, by clicking the link, it prompts you to create the page. That's what any of those red links mean. c;
Cryst's AvatarCryst

Well, every link should be linked to a page that exists. As such, by clicking the link, it prompts you to create the page. That's what any of those red links mean. c;
Alright, that makes sense. Thank you :>
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
No problem. So, since the Ravyne page has been linked to forever but also hasn't existed forever, I just removed the link. To be honest, I'm not sure why that hasn't been done until now. :P
arbor's Avatararbor
i went to the dojo page and at the top of the page it says, "The Dojo has not been recoded, yet." i would change it but i am not sure how and i don't want to mess things up ^^ there is a battle section but this seems to be from pre-recode times, as it cites the 2015 new years update as the source.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I'll fiddle with the page. And just as kinda a note to everyone, there's a preview button when you edit stuff, and we can undo edits, so don't freak about messing up a page. You prob won't, and if you do we can just revert it. Edit: Can someone grab screenshots for me? I officially give up on trying when my only editing program is Paint... Those Sparring reports are long!
Sei's AvatarSei
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but a full-page screen capture extension (Chrome-specific, I'm sure there's a fire fox version) will help with longer page screenshots. Just crop the information you need and you don't need to frankenstien screenshots together. :>

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page