PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 104105106

Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
I think it's to adopt six Pokémon from the shelter, but even that is just an educated guess. Therein lies the problem. :P Niet, can you confirm or deny this?
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
The objective is to adopt and hatch an Egg from the shelter. The catch is that the hatched Pokémon needs to be in your party to count, and while the tutorial does explain this, the task does not.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Reah's AvatarReah
ultra.pngd+.png
I changed it, but I'm not quite sure if it is better than before since I'm sadly not a native speaker. So feel free to correct it ^^
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
A'ight, I think it's good now. Let's hope so, at least. >w>
"come back" is no good. Come back where? The Task List is shown on the Party page...
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
Fair, my thought was that this would be displayed on the Party page and the location would be implicit, though you make a good point.
You seem to have missed the point: you need to go to the Lab, and even though the Lab says to do that, the Task list doesn't and people PM me in confusion. Quite frankly, how they are able to find my profile to message me, but not the tutorial they have already been following baffles me, but that's not important.
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
Booped it.
Nanicar's AvatarNanicar
master.pngd.png
You have to go to the Lab? Damn… You weren't kidding when you said this wasn't clear enough… I haven't done the tutorial in over three years, I completely forgot how it works. My bad. ^^; So, the the tutorial is displayed in the Task List, but to progress you generally have to report to the Lab. Am I understanding this correctly now? >w>
That is correct. The Task List is intended as a reminder that the tutorial exists, for a start.

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page