PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 104105106

Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Can we get a fluent Japanese speaker? I tried to interpret the google translations of the Meadow and Iron plate, and I got "This egg had all the power" (from 唯一絶対のものには全ての力があっ。) and "Still it stares at the breath of darkness" (from それでも陰なるものは息をひそめ時機を窺う。) Would that seem correct?
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
havarti2's Avatarhavarti2

QUOTE originally posted by Ganorith

Can we get a fluent Japanese speaker? I tried to interpret the google translations of the Meadow and Iron plate, and I got "This egg had all the power" (from 唯一絶対のものには全ての力があっ。) and "Still it stares at the breath of darkness" (from それでも陰なるものは息をひそめ時機を窺う。) Would that seem correct?
From the meadow plate description I got "The only absolute thing there is all the forces." From the iron plate I got "Still it glanced timely frown the breath is what made shade." Apparently our Google Translates don't agree.
Avatar edited by me! :3 My Instagram, check it out if you like photography! I've got too many badges for the signature, so if you want to see my gym badges, they're in my about me! :)
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by havarti2

From the meadow plate description I got "The only absolute thing there is all the forces." From the iron plate I got "Still it glanced timely frown the breath is what made shade." Apparently our Google Translates don't agree.
That's what I got, but I wanted to think of it in a way it made more sense.

QUOTE originally posted by havarti2

That's what I got, but I wanted to think of it in a way it made more sense.
I've got a different idea that might work. *EDIT* Apparently my idea is dumb and I wasn't thinking, so forget it.
And I'm pretty sure that would make sense, considering the descriptions of the other plates.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Ok Im getting annoyed now. Twice, has someone edited the same page as me at the same time as me, making my work useless and messing up what is going on
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
If it was me, I apologize.
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

Ok Im getting annoyed now. Twice, has someone edited the same page as me at the same time as me, making my work useless and messing up what is going on
Well that's bound to happen, due to the nature of wikis. Maybe post what you're working on here?
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

Well that's bound to happen, due to the nature of wikis. Maybe post what you're working on here?
I did.

I'll start cleaning up the Updates
okay then it wasn't me.

Pages: 1234··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page