PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106

arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Cappn

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Task List text is copied from the site itself; a proposed change might be better in the Typos, grammar and general spelling error" thread. I like the way you think though, arbor!
It says on the bottom of the task “Information retrieved from PFQ Wiki”. I think I recall seeing Niet say before that it actually pulls from the Wiki and not the other way around, but I could be wrong.
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Hey <3 I see some info that I think are inaccurate...but I'm not sure. In the wiki, it says that for Scour Missions, the place you send Pokemon to and the items they retrieve have completely nothing to do with each other. However, I don't think this is true as the item DeepSeaScale and DeepSeaTooth are both found in the Ocean part, while other certain stuff was found in different parts. It'd be nice if a couple people could confirm this for me, as I'm not sure. As soon as I get a couple of confimrations, I will edit(maybe. Or someobody can beat me to it and just do it)
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Bolt's AvatarBolt

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Hey <3 I see some info that I think are inaccurate...but I'm not sure. In the wiki, it says that for Scour Missions, the place you send Pokemon to and the items they retrieve have completely nothing to do with each other. However, I don't think this is true as the item DeepSeaScale and DeepSeaTooth are both found in the Ocean part, while other certain stuff was found in different parts. It'd be nice if a couple people could confirm this for me, as I'm not sure. As soon as I get a couple of confimrations, I will edit(maybe. Or someobody can beat me to it and just do it)
Hi! I chatted with Niet via DM a few months ago when I made the big overhaul to the Scouring page, and he mentioned to me that there isn't any differentiation when it comes to evolution items-- prior to this, I was keeping track on a Google sheet and didn't find any differences either. Hope this helps!
Formerly known as Cappn!

QUOTE originally posted by Bolt

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Hi! I chatted with Niet via DM a few months ago when I made the big overhaul to the Scouring page, and he mentioned to me that there isn't any differentiation when it comes to evolution items-- prior to this, I was keeping track on a Google sheet and didn't find any differences either. Hope this helps!
Ok, thank you very much, I think that helps ^^ Er, now, another thing... Does anybody have info on Pledge Grove? I checked the wiki and there was basically nothing about it. Unfortunely, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to add the info connected to it XP or it's supposed to be a suprise. I have actually unlocked Pledge Grove yet myself, so...
Shooting...I accidentally double posted...how do you get rid of double-posting...?
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I wonder if it might be a good idea to have the Wiki reflect more accurately when a totem is actually available by scouring rather than going in when it's released. Every new release we get a bunch of Bug and Help thread posts wondering why the older totem isn't working yet, when the wiki states to find them through scouring. Currently having the queries about Talonflame whereby the wiki is directing people to scour for stickers. Perhaps just remove the line stating they're found through scouring in the table until its actually implemented?
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,327,271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,749,572
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Uzumi

Seeing as the old thread was 2 years old, it's time for it to retire. Instead here, have the new shiny Wiki Discussion thread. Aww, yeah. This thread is here to improve communication regarding the Wiki! Everyone can participate in both discussion and editing, so if you notice an issue with literally anything then don't hesitate to either fix it or communicate it! Suggestions regarding the Wiki are also welcomed. If your topic is something that is very specific to a page, then please consider using the Talk Pages first. This thread shouldn't end up as a replacement for them, however it can be used to bring more attention to an issue. Maybe in future I will have a fancy organisation, but for now this thread will be the same mess, as the Recent Change page is.

Resources

Important Links: List of all existing pages MediaWiki Formatting help Guide to edit the PFQ Wiki pretty lengthy in case you need something to fall asleep to. Important categories of pages: Pages with... ... ToDo-items ... missing info ... cleaning to do Important users Wiki Editors: fluffydeoxys Gamin' Uzumi - has administration rights¹ ¹ Wiki Admins can delete pages and lock wiki users. Full list of user rights here, as a registered user you have the rights of All, Autoconfirmed users and Users.

Wiki Discord

There's now an official Wiki Discord! It's not obligatory to join it if you want to edit the Wiki, and anyone can join who wants to contribute to the Wiki in any way. This can mean: Providing information, providing screenshots/images or pointing out pages that are in need of editing. Just generally discussing things. Oh, and actual editing. For obvious reasons: This server will contain spoilers to PFQ mechanics and events! The invite link is here: https://discord.gg/ZQfqDsD Please make sure to read the #welcome and the pinned messages in channels you want to participate in.
This first post is pretty out of date. The to-do list on the wiki has nothing on it and was last modified in 2016. The "Pages with missing information" was last updated in 2014, so is definitely outdated. The "Pages in need of cleaning" is blank and was last updated in 2014. Fluffydeoxys has been inactive for a while, Gamin' s profile is a dead link, and Uzumi's link has the wrong domain name. The wiki discord doesnt exist anymore. Would it be possible for us to get an update to this first post?

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

This first post is pretty out of date. The to-do list on the wiki has nothing on it and was last modified in 2016. The "Pages with missing information" was last updated in 2014, so is definitely outdated. The "Pages in need of cleaning" is blank and was last updated in 2014. Fluffydeoxys has been inactive for a while, Gamin' s profile is a dead link, and Uzumi's link has the wrong domain name. The wiki discord doesnt exist anymore. Would it be possible for us to get an update to this first post?
The wiki stuff is mostly handled in the #wiki-todo and #wiki-discussion channels in the PFQ official Discord =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

The wiki admins on the first post do need to be updated. As for the pages you are talking about. They do not need to be manually updated due to the fact that they are categories. This means that when an editor puts in the certain tag such as {{Missing|"info of whats missing/unknow}} it will automatically direct that page to be added to the Missing Information Category Page that is listed on the front page. The same goes for the In need of Cleaning and the to-do list categories. To be honest I've never actually seen the Cleanup one being used. However, I do think I will add the tag to use on the pages themselves and possibly explain that the page isn't manually updated but automatically updated. The tags are as follows *Missing Information ~ {{Missing|"info of whats missing/unknow}} *To Do List (similar to Missing Info) ~ {{todo|"insert what the page needs done"}} *In need of Cleaning (Can be used if a page seems like it needs tidying up such as it being out of order.) ~ {{Cleanup|"reason for the need of tidying up"}} I hope all that made sense lol
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I've been doing some egg catch-ups and I've realized something. Having egg group page(s) would be really useful. Rather than going through my field and seeing what works, I could check either a page that has all the egg groups and what mons are in what or individual egg group pages and see through there. Could be easier than the current way of checking since there's so many mons to memorize.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]

Pages: 123··· 103104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page