PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 104105106

i noticed that on the exclusive pokemon's pages it sais 'pokemon desciption', isn't that the dex entery? it also only sais the desciption/dex of the first pokemon of the line and not the entire line (since it's the page of the enire line, shouldn't all their descriptions be there?). also shouldn't orkit's other form be somewhere? also, wouldn't it be nice to have the shiny,albino and melanistic sprites on there somehwere? i think i might be able to upload some of the images for the Flabébé line. like shinies and albinos. i think i get how, but knowing me i am gonna make some kind of stupid mistake and mess up anyways X.X EDIT : so uhm okay... in the flabebe table it sais light green whee there should be light blue? ya know, for the image? same for the blue image, except is sais green instead. wait lemme grab a sceenshot i dunno how to fix this XD can someone else please? EDIT: it is also in the florges and floette tables X.X EDIT : i fed it myself :3 was not as hard as i expected X.X
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Alrighty! How does the table look on the side of Apocalyptic Golett's page? I can go through and add it in for the rest of the Exclusives, if you guys like it. :) (I changed the capitilization on the headings of the table, changed "Steps" to "EXP to Hatch", "Pokemon Description" to "Pokedex Entry")
LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

Alrighty! How does the table look on the side of Apocalyptic Golett's page? I can go through and add it in for the rest of the Exclusives, if you guys like it. :) (I changed the capitilization on the headings of the table, changed "Steps" to "EXP to Hatch", "Pokemon Description" to "Pokedex Entry")
I love it! :D It is a lot more convenient than scrolling now <3 If you want any help updating all the other exclusives, send me the code for the new table :D *All the Updates have been updated!*

i like it~ but shouldn't Golurk's info be there to? like the dex enteries? if i'm not mistaken it is the page of the entire line, not just golett?
LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom

QUOTE originally posted by LoSt In PrOgReS

i like it~ but shouldn't Golurk's info be there to? like the dex enteries? if i'm not mistaken it is the page of the entire line, not just golett?
How much does the Dex information change from Golett to Golurk? And could you possibly put in a second table next to it or under it?

QUOTE originally posted by LastPhantom

QUOTE originally posted by LoSt In PrOgReS

How much does the Dex information change from Golett to Golurk? And could you possibly put in a second table next to it or under it?
i dunno since i don't own goluk X.X sorry XD
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
I have a question. Since there are rare genders of Pokemon here in PokeFarm, is it alright if I were to make a page/chart showing which genders are rare?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

I have a question. Since there are rare genders of Pokemon here in PokeFarm, is it alright if I were to make a page/chart showing which genders are rare?
I don't see why this is useful information, since it's identical to the main-series games. PFQ's Wiki should, generally speaking, be about PFQ.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
True. Also, is Kokrou based off of a Pokemon? The Etymology needs to be filled out for it, but the problem is figuring out which Pokemon it's based off of. I was thinking Eevee?
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I don't think that an Exclusive Vulpix is based off an Eevee. Koroku is...

Spoiler

You sure?

a Vulpix bred with Articuno.

Pages: 123456··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page