PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 104105106

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

I've been doing some egg catch-ups and I've realized something. Having egg group page(s) would be really useful. Rather than going through my field and seeing what works, I could check either a page that has all the egg groups and what mons are in what or individual egg group pages and see through there. Could be easier than the current way of checking since there's so many mons to memorize.
These? Or am I not understanding you right? All Eggs List of Eggs in Region Groups List of Pokemon Types
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Do you mean breeding groups? I mostly use Bulbapedia for that tbh, but it doesn't include PFQ exclusives ofc. Very useful for IV breeding in particular
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Do you mean breeding groups? I mostly use Bulbapedia for that tbh, but it doesn't include PFQ exclusives ofc. Very useful for IV breeding in particular
Yes, this is what I mean. If I was breeding normal mons, I would use Bulbapedia, but in this particular case I'm breeding exclusives and while I COULD just see an egg group from there and look up a normal mon, to be efficient with my time, I'm trying to have a pair of exclusives if possible. The lists ValleyP sent aren't what I am thinking, they seem to be a list of just all the eggs, all the eggs by Pokemon REGION (not egg group) and all the types. If anything though, it proves the point because if we can have lists for those, lists of eggs by egg group shouldn't be an issue.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Yes, this is what I mean. If I was breeding normal mons, I would use Bulbapedia, but in this particular case I'm breeding exclusives and while I COULD just see an egg group from there and look up a normal mon, to be efficient with my time, I'm trying to have a pair of exclusives if possible. The lists ValleyP sent aren't what I am thinking, they seem to be a list of just all the eggs, all the eggs by Pokemon REGION (not egg group) and all the types. If anything though, it proves the point because if we can have lists for those, lists of eggs by egg group shouldn't be an issue.
It will take time to make it but I'll see what I can come up with when I get the chance. It will also be only a single page more than likely. Edit 12/20/23 @ 19:15: I think I figured it out thanks to bulbapedia's idea. WIP I am leaving images out due to the super slow load and tbh the images are in about 4 different places so yeah... You can sort the table by name, egg group 1 or egg group 2. The Mega/Totems will be with their evolution lines so no there will not be a list of just mega Q/totem Q. Kanto Done Edit: Johto and Hoenn done. Sinnoh done. Unova done. Kalos done. Final Edit: Thanks to two very awesome users the Egg Group page is finished! I was down for this week so it was nice to come back and see that the page was finished.

Pages: 123··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page