PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 104105106

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

i went to the dojo page and at the top of the page it says, "The Dojo has not been recoded, yet." i would change it but i am not sure how and i don't want to mess things up ^^ there is a battle section but this seems to be from pre-recode times, as it cites the 2015 new years update as the source.
Along these lines, on the Task List page there's a note about the tasks not being available, but they're back now.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Fixed the Task List one~
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Cryst's AvatarCryst
Just a question.. Since the Easter 2017 Event started, should we make a page for that? I don't know if anyone has started or not already, but just leaving that out there.
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 84/5080
x 265/300
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I'll tack it onto Current Events, but it's kinda early to give it a whole page. We don't even know what'll happen when the thing hatches yet.
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

I'll tack it onto Current Events, but it's kinda early to give it a whole page. We don't even know what'll happen when the thing hatches yet.
Alright, that works :>
arbor's Avatararbor
thought i would mention this thread which mentions something incorrect on the wiki :)
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Can someone grab a screenshot of the Easter event for this page?
Amara's AvatarAmara

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Can someone grab a screenshot of the Easter event for this page?
Will this do?
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I've been getting a lot of PMs from newbies. /wiki/Task_List/tutorial_step4 fails to explain that the hatched Pokémon must be in your Party to count, and people keep putting them into Fields, adopting something new, and then wondering why their progress reset. I think a better description here could work wonders.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Reah's AvatarReah
What exactly is the goal of that target? Because I don't really understand that from the description...
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page