PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 104105106

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
File:Checkmark.png needs to be deleted!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
This needs to be deleted.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
This is the wrong colour. It's a dark green, not a green.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Someone else really needs to post This and this need to be deleted as albino Buizel/Floatzel no longer have dimorphism. Also, does anyone have the dex entry for melan Buizel and Floatzel? I'd like to know if the melans are still dimorphic, I've only got the sprite for the female melan Buizel.
Amara's AvatarAmara
The Male and Female images for Mega Gyarados Albino seem to be switched, based on the colors for Albino Magikarp and Gyarados, as well as compared to the colors of regular Gyarados and Mega Gyarados matching up on the Melan sprites. But I'm not entirely certain, could anyone check?
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.
Reah's AvatarReah
I just noticed that many screenshots, for example for the BBCode section, were made with the old design. Maybe they should be updated?
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!
Sciana's AvatarSciana
Absolutely they should be updated. Just make sure when getting screenshots that you use the default skin c:
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Reah's AvatarReah
Yeah, I made that mistake the last time... I'll be checking the wiki and try to update everything ^^
Could someone please update this file? I haven't unlocked the Aether House yet... dead link --> had to upload this file new as a png, don't know why this one was a jpg...
MLEM's AvatarMLEM

QUOTE originally posted by Reah

dead link --> had to upload this file new as a png, don't know why this one was a jpg...
Same thing happened here, here, and here. Actually, speaking of the Berry one, that can probably be deleted altogether as a similar image exists here on the Interactions page and can be reused.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
60/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

The "male" and the "female" albino Toxicroak sprites are swapped.
Are you sure about this? It looks correct to me.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Edit yet again: Think the albino Numels might be swapped too, can someone check? Numel 1 Numel 2
Numel sprites are correct.

QUOTE originally posted by Amara

The Male and Female images for Mega Gyarados Albino seem to be switched,
I don't know about them being switched, but there's no more gender difference between megas. At least the megas I checked. I removed the female albino and melan mega sprite... The shiny one was never added.

QUOTE originally posted by Reah

Could someone please update this file? I haven't unlocked the Aether House yet... dead link --> had to upload this file new as a png, don't know why this one was a jpg...
Done & Gone.

QUOTE originally posted by Gamin'

Same thing happened here, here, and here.
Also removed~ Sorry for my inactivity, hope I didn't miss anything that still needs to be looked into. Thanks for everyone for pointing out all those files and thanks @ IOSTREAM for deleting them!

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page