PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Anyone got Ardik's Pokedex entry to fill out the page with? I don't have it yet so had to fill the page with missing tags...
Sei's AvatarSei
Ardik and Sibex are my babbus (sprited by Aly and Novie) so I can give you guys the etymology for them: Ardik is a combination of Arctic and Dikdik, dikdik being a small deer. Sibex is a combination of Siberian and Ibex.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
To whoever's messing with the Fishing Hut page (if you even read this), which rod you use affects appearance rates. Plus there are a ton of fish. Don't want to try and edit it myself if you're still doing it.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Perhaps this is nitpicking but I noticed that the description of the Mega Stone page says that you can use a Mega Stone Voucher to get a Mega Stone from their respective Tier. However Adamantite ,Lunupinite Q and Korokunite Q are listed under Tier 5 and can not be redeemed with a Megastone Voucher. Perhaps that should be added as excluded from the voucher?
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Isn't there a pair of bird Pokémon that should go under the special breeding pairs part of the daycare page? I can add it, but I need to know the pairing~
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Klairinette

Isn't there a pair of bird Pokémon that should go under the special breeding pairs part of the daycare page? I can add it, but I need to know the pairing~
Rufflet and Vullaby? Those are the only bird pair I can think of.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by Klairinette

Rufflet and Vullaby? Those are the only bird pair I can think of.
Yep, that's the one. Am I correct in saying they work the same as Miltank and Tauros, where even if you have two Miltanks, you can produce Tauros eggs? Just want to be sure before putting anything up.
Sciana's AvatarSciana
Miltank and Ditto, I think you mean. Rufflet, Vullaby, their evos, Miltank, and Tauros are all gender-specific lmao. Can't breed two Miltanks together ;3
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

Miltank and Ditto, I think you mean. Rufflet, Vullaby, their evos, Miltank, and Tauros are all gender-specific lmao. Can't breed two Miltanks together ;3
Oh, I didn't know they were gender specific :o

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page