PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 104105106

ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys

QUOTE originally posted by Reah

Also adding Vivillion patterns would be like trying to add Spinda patterns. Especially since Niet said 'The pattern you get is user-specific, so each user can only get one pattern on their own.', we don't even know how many patterns there are...
But we DO know how many patterns there are. There aren't unlimited patterns like with Spinda.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Reah

Also adding Vivillion patterns would be like trying to add Spinda patterns. Especially since Niet said 'The pattern you get is user-specific, so each user can only get one pattern on their own.', we don't even know how many patterns there are...
Uh, yes we do. There are 20 patterns. User-specific doesn't mean no one else has the same pattern as you.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
May I ask why Solgaleo/Lunala are listed as "Legendary Formes" of Cosmoem??
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

May I ask why Solgaleo/Lunala are listed as "Legendary Formes" of Cosmoem??
No idea, but I took them out. It's just a branching evo, not sure who even put that there.
Amara's AvatarAmara
I was looking at the recent changes and saw someone uploaded an image of a melan Latios. Checked it out and it's a troll image (plus the account that uploaded it was created just a few minutes before uploading the image). Can someone delete the image/file?
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Deleted the image, thanks for pointing that out.
Zen's AvatarZen
The season one tourney pokemon still need it added that they can be bred, with the note being removed from Blophin's page since they're no longer in the undiscovered egg group.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

The season one tourney pokemon still need it added that they can be bred, with the note being removed from Blophin's page since they're no longer in the undiscovered egg group.
Is done.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
(I post here too much...) Can someone grab a new screenshot for the Aether House page? Also, I need the info on Necrozma. Is it obtainable via Aether House? I'll have to either make a new table or rename that section since Necrozma isn't confirmed to be an Ultra Beast... Edit: Got info on Necrozma, added it to the Aether House page under a new section. Still want that screenshot tho, I haven't progressed the quest far enough to get it myself. Edit again: Someone uploaded an unused image that is also a duplicate. Plus we don't use gifs. Delete?
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
<: Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I think it'd be nice to put either on the scour page/ accessory page that accessories found by a Pokemon can be sold directly after a scour mission when retrieving the Pokemon. I only found this out by chance and it doesn't seem to be very apparent.
C: Made my avatar myself.

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page