PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Sorry to double-post again, this thread gets kinda slow. Anyway, looks liek Mega Zoroark got a new sprite. I uploaded the shiny, but I don't have the normal, albino, or melan.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Furfrou's Shiny was uploaded on the Melan slot, could someone delete the file? :'O (I'm quite surprised that there aren't any Melan Furfrou out there currently...)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I've just noticed that the Legendary Formes table uses tooltips for the "extra/how to get item" info. This is a Very Bad Idea, as mobile users cannot see it at all.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Amara's AvatarAmara
I'll remove the tooltips and try placing the info in an extra column named "How To Obtain Item" to see how that looks. If it doesn't look right I can just put all the info under the Method column like it was before the tooltips were added.
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.

QUOTE originally posted by Amara

I'll remove the tooltips and try placing the info in an extra column named "How To Obtain Item" to see how that looks. If it doesn't look right I can just put all the info under the Method column like it was before the tooltips were added.
I was already on that xD
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Amara's AvatarAmara

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachuisepiclol

QUOTE originally posted by Amara

I was already on that xD
Ah, I've been working on it since just after Niet posted, but just thought to post about it here so I didn't conflict with anyone else working on it. Guess I waited too long ^^; Edit: I'm sorry Sei. I haven't done much to help beyond minor editing here and there, and didn't think to post here until after I had decided on an approach to take and had done the first few entries to make sure my idea would work/I knew how to do it. I'll try and remember to post here first the next time I make a bigger editing attempt ^^; Edit 2: Forgot to mention that I'm stepping back from editing the tooltips and going back to doing some more minor editing.
Sei's AvatarSei
Once again, please try and post here what you're working on so you don't over-edit someone or step on toes.
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
If someone could create a page for Vivillon patterns, I could get the sprites. I'm not sure how to code the page...
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Mystera's AvatarMystera
We don't have a page for Flabebe or other Pokemon with multiple formes, so I don't see the need to make one for Vivillon. I already made a section for them on the special Pokemon page, so if you find any shiny/albino/melan that aren't there, add them in. Although, I think I will add them to the Evolution page, next to Burmy.
Reah's AvatarReah
Also adding Vivillion patterns would be like trying to add Spinda patterns. Especially since Niet said 'The pattern you get is user-specific, so each user can only get one pattern on their own.', we don't even know how many patterns there are... Just forget it, I was a complete idiot, again...
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page