PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Question guys. Should the Memories for Silvally be given their own page like Plates do or just add them to the forme-changers page? idk how to even get them yet.
I'd say give it a page of its own? If it acts just like the Plates then it should be fine :p I havent finished my Moon game yet so idk how Silvally works lel
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
arbor's Avatararbor
i think someone may have uploaded the same sprite to the wiki for melan kadabra? i looked at the other two (shiny/albino) next to it, and the male whiskers are noticably longer, but for the melan they look the same length. i overlaid the images as well, and the whiskers are almost def the same length, so i think the male sprite was uploaded twice.
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Indeed theyre the same- This is the incorrect one~ Good eye Arbor :P
Niall's AvatarNiall
On the Aether House page, the sprites of the Ultra Beasts and the two other Pokemon that you are related to the Beasts' quest-line have their filenames formatted differently than other sprites on the wiki: instead of

File: Pokémon_Nihilego.png
, they're formatted as

File: Nihilego.png
. I'm guessing anyone could re-upload the nine sprites with the new name format but an admin would need to delete the old versions, correct?
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
bloubirdie's Avatarbloubirdie
I believe this page needs to be updated. "While none have an Evolution, there are a number that can change Formes." This would no longer be correct with the introduction of Cosmog and Type:Null, and their evolution line, right? I believe it also needs Silvally's Memory Formes in the list? Correct me if I am wrong on any of this. c:
Avatar by me! I am working on a Naughty Shiny Living Dex! Please PM me if you'd like to contribute!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Silvally isn't a Legendary. It doesn't go on that page. I'll tweak the wording tho.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Persian's Albino Page has an outdated sprite. The current sprite has a few different colors to it. It might be good it someone updates it c: Here's mine as a sprite reference (If it's needed):
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Took care of it, thanks. c:

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page