PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 545556

vampanella's Avatarvampanella
hi!! :''D i'm frankie, and i joined on the 28th of feb, played for a few hours, and then subsequently forgot about this game until a few days later: today! :''D i'm 15, and i love drawing!
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
hello, i'm aisu and i've been here since 11/Dec/2016. i'm a 12 y.o girl
soon-to-be 13
that loves cats and likes to draw and listen to music. the one that dragged me here and made me literally addicted is this girl, check her out please. my favorite pokemon must be furret, poochyena, ribombee, alolan vulpix
and, ofc, its evolution
, rowlet
and its last evolution
, mega persian and sylveon. my favorite types must be water, fairy, normal, ice and fire.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Poi's AvatarPoi
Hello! \ o / I'm a new member & I'm still trying to learn the ropes around here. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time now, but only just discovered this game :D I also play Flight Rising, TERA, and a bunch of miscellaneous games.
PhantomWolf77's AvatarPhantomWolf77
Hi! i'm new here! I live in the USA and i have been a pokemon fan since the beginning (when pokemon first came out in the USA)
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo

Hellooooo!

❤I'm Minjoo (or you can call me Stephanie, whatever floats your boat :) )❤ ❤I LOVE BTS. My BBY TAETAE ❤ ❤I just simply..love.. Pokémon. My first game was Pokemon Yellow c:❤ ❤Loved my fat pikachu follow me around ;w;❤
❤a little gif from the game c:
  • ❤Ethnicity/Race: Korean/American c:<
  • ❤Age: 19 [June 7th,1997. GEMINI ANYONE?]
  • ❤Relationship: With Jun since last year of Feb 25th ;w;
  • ❤How long have you been with us? I just started today! or technically yesterday? (March 17th, I live in NY so...EST c:)
  • ❤Any hobbies, are you working, etc? I LOVE any games, consoles, online, RPG,MMO. You name it ;w;
  • ❤Favorite Pokémon? I just love any shinies/normal pokemon with Pink or Purple in em. Just anything girly tbh... (there goes my girly side)
  • ❤Did an awesome mod/admin give you a promo code? Nu, I dunno any mods/admins owo;;
  • ❤What do you like about PFQ? The layout is kind of hard... but other than that it's amazing ;w; I love how we can mess around/code stuff on this website ;w; it's so fun to do.
  • ❤What would you change? IF, JUST IFFFF, you can fix the "touch egg" thingy to be a bit easier click and move onto next person instead of constantly moving the mouse would be nice to do ;w;...if.....
**I'm a little "extra" as you can see :^ )
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x153 / 500 credits
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
hiatus happened and i forgot to repost bc the school wifi is horrible and never lets me post anyway hi i'm void and i'm here to ruin everything :) - april 3 (aries) - unironically into both eridan and aradia - single (winks with both eyes) - art? yes. - i'm lazy as h*ck - i've been here since i was like, 9 - my PS username is amp0ra. fight me. - i get really lucky sometimes... sometimes - problematic - pm me about homestuck, undertale, SU, whatever really. i'm lonely that's all bye
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
wentasre's Avatarwentasre
i know i joined pfq some time ago, but i wanted to post here on my 100 day anniversary, so yeah my name is wentasre, a 13 year old from romania that joined pokefarm on the 10th of december 2016, thanks to trmihaela i forgot to reffer her :c after me i dragged aisu and meca i like to draw and play games and stuff. i used to play pokemon games on my phone using emulators too lazy to type some more rip
(avatar is a meme image, awaiting permission for a new one)
Stryke's AvatarStryke
Heyo! My name is Stryke, I wasn't here before yesterday, I'm here now... think that's all... no? Ok then... I'm 13, will be 14 in *looks at watch* less than 2 days, my favorite pokemon is Probopass (fite mi), and I was lured here by a combination of hearing about it from Laty and hearing about a... um... thing that exists here... and wanting to see if it's for real. (Not saying what it is in case it's some major spoiler) I can't really think of anything else to say, so I'll end this here.
Alex Panthera's AvatarAlex Panthera
Hi there! I'm Alexandor/Alex, or Des, whatever you prefer. I'm 18, from Canada. Been playing Pokemon for ten years now, which is the majority of my life, haha. I love Dragon types, collecting, Shiny hunting, and Gen 4, 5, and 7. :D Hope to make some friends here and get collecting. I clickback, or try to. And sometimes I just mass click for fun. Lol.
alex - he/him - 22 - EST
Snipehunt's AvatarSnipehunt
I'm Snipe! Or at least, that's what I like to be called. I joined on the 23rd, thanks to the lovely Imperialdog. I live in America, and I've been playing Pokemon on and off since Gen 2. (I was about 6 then) Only recently have I started to pick up the game again, starting with X and moving both forward and backward. I have a boyfriend who enjoys Nuzlocke runs, so that helps. My favorite types are fire and fairy, and Kalos is my favorite region. Aside from Pokemon, I mostly play PC games, knit, roleplay, and work in retail. (my favorite) Want to talk about anything I mentioned? Then cool, feel free to PM me! I'm terrible at starting conversations. ;-;

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page