PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 545556

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
*Shyly pokes head out* Hi! I'm Lilbug33, or better known as Lil, or Lilbug. I've been here for a year, but I sorta kinda quit on day 5. I kept getting notifications over and over and over again about my eggs needing to hatch. So I came back around Feb 19th or so. Ever since I've been here and I absolutley love it here! I found Pokefarm from my best friend IRL. Basically she was playing this and I asked her what she was doing. She just said, "Pokefarm." So I searched it up. I joined a month later, took my break, and came back. I've just been so happy with this site, and I love how so many new players are coming on! I'm so glad that I've been here to see PFQ grow and just become the website it is today. It's amazing of how much this site has grown, and still is growing! I honestly wouldn't change a single thing, it's just beautiful and amazing as it already is. And plus if I was to change anything, I'd probably break the site xD Other then that, feel free to talk to me or anything like that! I'm a friendly Axewott who doesn't bite! Well, time for me to go, it was nice to post this here! Bye! *Pokes head back*
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
PokiBri918's AvatarPokiBri918
Hello~ I used to be on the old Pokefarm a while back but stopped playing. Then, yesterday, I suddenly felt like playing again. I returned to find the site has changed and my account was gone. No worries, just made a new account and so here I am now. I am already having fun so far so it was a good choice to come back!
My avatar was drawn by myself.
Stray Dog's AvatarStray Dog
hello! my names alex or you can call me stray, i joined this site back in 2011 under the handle maximum ride. had a shiny ponyta and everything! only rejoined recently, about a month ago now. been doing pretty well, keeping to myself and collecting shinies and albinoes hehe... first time in the forums, might see me around more. nice to meet everybody c:
Karnine's AvatarKarnine
was asked to post in here didn't know. Any Ways. Hello My name is Karnine I play games like this one an sims online. I am very well experienced in forums which I can't say. I have 6 years of experience with understanding forums an enjoy working on them. In my signature is as you can see is my 6 year project I been doing online forever. Anyways I enjoy image Editing an codeing in bbcode or html. With that said My favorite pokemon of all time is Zoroark. I hope I can enjoy this sim I am very active at clickback return favors to everyone that helps me.
Bucky's AvatarBucky
Hello I'm new here just joined a few days ago, the site is a ton of fun. I've been a pokemon fan since it came on TV in the US. My favorite pokemon is Bellsprout, I also love Eevee. I have too many faves to name. I'm a video game fanatic my favorites are Dragon Age, Fallout and Elder Scrolls. You all can call me Anders and I have 4 cats. I also rp on Tumblr in the Dragon Age fandom and am a member of a ton of other pet sites. I also have an interest in the paranormal and pin things on Pinterest :-)
Techara's AvatarTechara
How long have you been with us? Well, I just started yesterday. (10/12) Any hobbies, are you working, etc? I work at a hardware store and I am in college. I often spend time playing my 3 ds, or practicing my music. Favorite Pokémon? Easitly Leafeon. Followed closely by bulbasaur, ampharos, and flygon This site seems really cool so far. still noodling around to figure out everything
Avatar is Pokemon Card art from Pokemon Trading Card Game. (c)Pokemon Reference Link
fenris1989's Avatarfenris1989
Well its been a long time but after two years i have finally returned X3 i hope everyone is doing well and i hope to have amazing experiences in this new pokefarm, i still miss all my old pokemon from before T_T
MixterVEE's AvatarMixterVEE
its been a hot minute since anyone posted but im going to anyways :v hello all, I am VEE. I just started a week ago. I dont have a job, but I used to. Graduated college with a chemistry degree and a studio art minor. idk what i want to do right now. my hobbies are sewing, reading, gaming, and making art (right now im super into pixels). my favorite pokemon is drifloon! i just started my drifloon shiny hunt today :D i also like mismagius. i love ghost and dragon pokemon. What do you like about PFQ? i love how interactive it is. the community seems pretty friendly, everyone likes pokemon and lots of people click back and we all help each other raise our pokemon. thats neat. i also loooove that battling isnt a thing. i havent played all the pokemon games and the ones i have i dont often cause im just not into battling. i love collecting pokemon and raising them and loving them. What would you change? things cost a lot. i know you guys need money to keep the site alive but its a little p2w. i had to justify buying hypermode as my xmas gift but without a job i dont really have the money to do it (but i did it anyways oops). some things really shouldnt cost. like shelter passes? once you hit the adoption amount needed, you should just get them. or buy with credits. gold poke is a little much and kind of unfair. but ah well i still really like it here. the pokemon are so cute and ive been having a blast
Elana's AvatarElana
Hiya! I just finished up the tutorial so I haven't figured out what I like about PFQ yet. I still need to figure out all there is todo (I'll probably be hitting up some guides later). At any rate, I love cute Pokemon, so I'll probably be focusing on those for the most part. Outside of the internet, I'm a CS college student who likes reading fantasy, cats, and playing more casual games (I get frustrated with computers enough from class, don't need to add to it with hard games). So far my only note on PFQ is that the tutorial was a bit of a drag, but whatever.
Makayla1223's AvatarMakayla1223
im new here and isk what exactly im doing

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page