PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 555657

CharaAndFrisk's AvatarCharaAndFrisk
Hi! I'm Chara! You can also call me Frisk! I am 13 years old, turing 14 this year. I've been around for, uh, 2 days. I found PFQ by, umm... I'm really not sure... Something in my mind just knew that there was a site called Pokefarm... My favourite pokemon is Eevee! IT'S SO ADORABLE! I like Readning and Roleplaying, and sometimes I write. I love it all! I don't want to change anything!
Mattichu's AvatarMattichu
HELLOOOOOO!!! :3 My name is Matthew but you can call me Mattichu. I am 18 currently and I am finishing up high school this year :D. I found PFQ when I remembered about PF1 cause I had an account on it only to find out the entire site to be redone XD. My favorite Pokemon is Pichu because I started play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and the Pichu plays a ukulele just like I do. I enjoy gaming and playing music and I hope to be a famous musician and bring music to the world :3 I just want everything to be finished on PFQ BAH!! XD
SunnyPyroar's AvatarSunnyPyroar
Hey guys, I'm SunnyPyroar, you can call me Kae/Lina/Sun/Py/Roar. Honestly, I don't care lol. But, I'm a 15 year old freshman! I used to have an old account on the old PokeFarm but I just saw you moved (after forever of not playin) I just make this account today ^^ My favorite Pokemon are Luxray, Pyroar, Sylveon, and Lucario!~ I started out in Gen 4, Diamond to be specific. I love videogames, reading, writing, drawing, and World of Warcraft specifically :D I wanna get better and get cool and rare Pokemon on here!~
Travelextra84's AvatarTravelextra84
hello it me
WallaceWill's AvatarWallaceWill
hello its me ;D
Hi! I'm Morgan,but most people call me Volty after my dragoness OC Voltara. My friend who i met off of a Pokemon livestream introduced me to the site when she asked me to click her eggs and i joined. I'd love for you all to help my eggs x3 As for hobbies,i do drawings of various things,i love to sing,i do voice acting for some Youtube projects (My current roles include Princess Luna,Frisk/Chara,Toriel,Undyne,and my own OCs for comics) I also write stories for various fandoms. I'm also a HUGE gamer. Favorites of mine include: Undertale/Five Nights At Freddy's 2/Pokemon Omega Ruby/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky/Kirby Triple Deluxe/Hyrule Warriors/Kid Icarus Uprisng/Nicktoons Unite/Spyro Dawn of The Dragon/Sonic Boom (Before it broke itself)/ and Batman Arkham 1-3 On the subject of Pokemon though,i've played them all except Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and i'm hoping to fix that soon. Even Pokemon Red/Blue/and Yellow. My favorite Pokemon is actually Umbreon. I ADORE the moon and Umbreon is just so cool. I also do some competitive battling and my Umbreon (BlueMoon) has won a lot of fights for me. I run a bunch of other accounts on various sites if anyone wants to check them out. Here are the user names. Youtube: Voltaradragoness/Fate'sVoiceVA/ToxicVolumeNightcore Deviantart: Voltaradragoness Gmail: Voltaradragoness1@gmail.com Skype: ConvexitalAngelMorgan Fanfiction.net: Voltaradragoness
Axocatl's AvatarAxocatl
Hello! The name's Rose! I enjoy pokemon and saw Pokefarm from another site, so I thought I'd join~ I'm a sucker with clicking based games =u=
Avallac'h's AvatarAvallac'h
Greetings! I have a lot of nicknames online, although most people refer to me as Necro. You're free to call me Avallach, or Ava though! c: I'm 19 years old, from Germany, and have been playing Pokemon for years now. It was a big part of my childhood, and while I have moved on to more "mature" game franchises by now (Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Fallout, ...), I still adore playing Pokemon now and again. I've played almost all Pokemon games, inclduing the spin-off games (the "shadow pokemon" games, rangers, mystery dungeon...). My favourite types are flying, dark and fire. My favorutie Pokemon are any and all that are based on birds, as well as Houndoom. So yes, that's about it. Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite~
Lammergeyer's AvatarLammergeyer
hey im apollo and i joined yesterday. i desperately want to change my forum avatar and signature but i cant find a "forum preferences" link or a "forum settings" link or what. w/e; i'll find it eventually lol. hhhhhh i've been played pokemon since i was 8. i started out w emerald which is my favorite game along w platinum. i don't play games very consistanly however as i tend to play a given game for three weeks straight and hardly pick it up for like two months lol. especially w pokemon games which i tend to completely after two all-nighters in a row. my favorite pokemon (pokemen?) are palkia, latias, and mewtwo and i'd love to get as many as i can lol.
name: apollo gender: butch agender pronouns: they/them trade me: (x)
Coki's AvatarCoki
Hello! I'm Coki the owl addict and I joined a few days ago. I really like this game! although I'm a bit lost still, guess I'll eventually get used to everything here c: I'd love to hatch a shiny Hoothoot someday! And I hope I can breed as many shiny birds as I can! Hope to see you around!

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page