PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 545556

Boxxes's AvatarBoxxes
I just joined Pokefarm today! :D Aside from playing Pokemon, I love producing electronic music and playing a mobile game called Puzzle and Dragons. My favorite Pokemon is probably Eevee! It's just so cute!
Avatar is official artwork from the mobile game Puzzle & Dragons.
Satin's AvatarSatin
Hello! I'm and old newbie. I joined then forgot. So I've just started now. I write books and draw comics and love pokemon. I feel like i have no idea what i'm doing but its fun! Places to find me http://www.furvilla.com/profile/77151 https://tapastic.com/episode/250375
soup guardian's Avatarsoup guardian
Hi! I am obviously new and I recently joined because: 1. I love pokemon 2. I saw it on another site in someones signature (I forgot who it was though...) So besides Pokemon my interests are: Listening to music: (BTS, GOT7, The Chainsmokers, etc...) Watching shows or anime:(Noragami, Supernatural, etc...) Drawing (Traditionally becasue I can't afford a tablet right now) I am a her/she who is currently in school. I have a pet cat named Jake. My favorite Pokemon is Luxray or Altaria, and I used to own Pokemon Pearl and Gold. So far this site is pretty cool along with the people.
(c) 2016 Pokemon/Nintendo [luxray.png]
I'm Natalie. :) I came here from Pokeheroes. I tend to favor cute Pokemon over powerful ones. Leafeon is always in my party. :3 I am playing Moon right now. I love a lot of tv & movies, especially Marvel, and I write a ton of fanfiction.
SketchyLuxray's AvatarSketchyLuxray
Hello! Im SketchyLuxray, feel free to call me Sketchy or Lux. I joined this wonderful site today and now I might be aiming to create a Luxray army. (My favorite is Luxray, hence my user) Hobbies? Well.. I can art ^^

Art

Im currently RWBY trash to both the show and the music, and I also enjoy J-pop ^^ All my games are mostly pokemon rip
Hey there! I'm new around here! I'm still getting to know this place and it'll be a bit confusing at first but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon! You can call me Ratty if you'd like. I'm kind of a big fan of Rattata, hehe. Anyhow I just got my first party of eggs and my starter! I'm excited!
Rattata are the purest form of life <3 Icon by Me
Beguiled's AvatarBeguiled
Hey, everyone. I joined today for me, yesterday for the site. I love it here so far. I joined because I love Pokemon and as a boredom cure. It kinda turned into an addiction pretty fast. XD My favorite pokemon is Luxray and the one in my avatar is my OC, Priestly. He was also the first Shinx I ever caught on the first Pokemon game I ever played: Diamond. Anyway, nice to meet you all.
she/her - married - 24 - intp - pagan i just don't care any more.
Athena Cykes's AvatarAthena Cykes
Hi there! I'm Athena and I found my way here from Furvilla. I'm an old hand at Pokemon, been playing since Red and Blue came out in the US and haven't stopped since. Now I focus most of my fandom into art which is linked in my sig. As for PFQ, still working on clearing the tutorial. I did hatch my little Rockruff though which I'm happy about. Hope to collect my favorites and meet some great folks!
Sig art by me || Avatar by gezeïchnet || My Art Shop || My Art Journal Surprise Glaquine hunt! Press F for my GP.
Jossy's AvatarJossy
My mom found this site for me because I really like watching my grandma play on her DS. I'm only 5 so my mom helps me with typing and taking care of my pokemon.
My mom drew and colored my forest lion! And she made this avatar for me.
ranteater's Avatarranteater
Hello everyone, my name is Mattie! :3 I'm a 21yr old female who loves animals. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Ruby/Sapphire came out, but only just heard about this site. I'm not too sure how everything here works yet, but it's really nice to meet all of you! My favorite types are bug types and I love butterfree!!! <3
butterfree art by lightmike @ Deviantart

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page