PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 545556

EliteRosie's AvatarEliteRosie
How long have you been with us? I joined in august last year, but only recently got invested in it~ Any hobbies, are you working, etc? My hobbies are drawing / playing games / collecting monster high dolls / creating ocs. Favorite Pokémon? Mamoswine / swinub / pilowswine - I would LOVE to collect them all, I am seeking a shiny swinub at the Moment <3
Mamoswine QUEEN. Forever seeking Mamo babs <3 Stanley the Glam Swinub made by me~
Pixus's AvatarPixus
heya, i'm FruitQueen, or Juice, or Fruit, whatever you want to call me, I guess one of my friends recommended that i should join here or something, it's a pretty nice game he also said that i should be nice to some new people around here or something, or im confusing that with somebody else i am a bit hotheaded and i can get peeved pretty easily though btw i also do have a deviantart and youtube account, you can see those on my profile if you want to ask me something, just pm me and i'll respond when i can
Aylith's AvatarAylith
How long have you been with us? I joined yesterday Any hobbies, are you working, etc? Reading, playing flight rising Favorite Pokémon? Gardevoir and Ninetales!
Oort's AvatarOort
Hello I am Oort, Iv'e been here a few days. I enjoy reading and relaxing My favorite is the Turtwig line.
Oceanside's AvatarOceanside
hi, just came here and i'm slowly trying to figure everything out. this seems pretty cool. i'm grave, i'm 22, and actually an alien(TM). my favorite pokemon is cubone and i want one as soon as possible. as for my hobbies i draw here and there(as you can see it's not too good but oh well) and i'm a big fan of harvest moon and overwatch. feel free to talk to me, i'm just a simple guy
Stargoon's AvatarStargoon
I found my way here through peer pressure. Seems fun so far but I wish I could move things along faster... Hatching seems kinda slow and all.
Shikariix's AvatarShikariix
Hi all, I'm Shi! I'm currently 20 years old and I've been on PFQ for a little over a month now c: My hobbies are mostly about creativity - I write, draw, crochet and I'm a moderator on a Pokémon roleplay forum. I can code HTML & CSS and I'm learning C# as I'm studying to become a game developer! Ironically I forgot to add gaming to my hobbies lol My favorite type is fairy and as for favorite Pokémon, I cannot pick for the life of me! At some point it was Fennekin but I'm not so sure about that anymore. There's so many cute ones ;w;
Trade Shop 💕 I made my own avatar! I'll make one for you here!
Score: 0
Credit: LycanKai
TrainerSelva's AvatarTrainerSelva
Hello ! I am TrainerSelva, but you can call me Selva :' ) I only joined yesterday (after my friend recommended I check this site out), so I don't know much about the site yet. I love pokemon and I used to be on GPX a few years back (in 2011 to be exact) =v= it's been a long time ahah I love drawing and psychology ! I have been drawing in my spare time for as long as I can remember and nowadays I do commissions on FurAffinity during the summer to help pay my studies. I am currently in university, studying psychology (will be starting my last year in september). Oh and I also love playing video games, some of my favorites being pokemon, animal crossing new leaf, bravely default, yokai watch, persona, and jrpg's in general o/ Aside from that, favorite pokemon ? Does all of them count as my favorite ? :' ) It's a really tough question to answer, but I love the fox pokemon (ex: zorua, vulpix) and the lizard looking pokemon (ex: treecko, snivy) the most if I really had to choose any (I've seen the mega-ninetales on this site and fell in love and I shall need every version of it ahah ;v; ) But yeah, I hope to get along o/ I might have times when I am very busy and can't be online that much, but I certainly hope it is understandable :' ) Work and studies get priority over everythign else afterall o/ but I'll do my best to clickback and be active ovob
Icon by me
darkeifie's Avatardarkeifie
oh i was wondering where the introduction forum was but it was right in front of me the whole time :3c i am blind. i am fellune (or maggie) and im brand new to pokefarm, ive seen it around but never got into it before. i usually dont care for clicking/leveling games, but i have friends here and am enjoying myself so far. my hobbies are drawing and learning about animals and nature and my favourite animals are cats. ive been a fan of pokemon since the late 90s and used to collect the cards, but since i lost them in a mailing mishap i started playing the TCG online instead. my favourite pokemon are ones like absol and espeon (read as: cute and elegant mysterious pokemon, bonus if they are cat-like). i have a small collection of pokemon figures and plushies irl, and a majority of them are absols lol. not much else to be said that isn't already in my profile! i kind of wish the forums were more active, people seem so anxious to talk to each other and i was looking forward to socializing over pokemon.
Nudibranch's AvatarNudibranch
Hi, I'm Nudibranch, or Nudi for short. My real name, though, is shared by one of the pokemon trainers, so that's a fun fact. I was introduced to pokemon by my cousin when I was five or six I think, and now I'm almost eighteen. My favorite games are the pokemon mystery dungeon ones, since pmd:eod was the first game I owned and played fully. I got attached to the characters and the ending made me tear up as a nine year old. I'm pretty new, only been here for a few days but I've been filling up my pokedex. My favorite pokemon are spinda, goomy, ralts, and their lines. Though that's just to name a few. I'm planning to hunt for a shiny ralts and goomy in the future, though getting an albino or a melan would be cool!

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page