PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

TrainerSelva's AvatarTrainerSelva
superior.png
Hello ! I am TrainerSelva, but you can call me Selva :' ) I only joined yesterday (after my friend recommended I check this site out), so I don't know much about the site yet. I love pokemon and I used to be on GPX a few years back (in 2011 to be exact) =v= it's been a long time ahah I love drawing and psychology ! I have been drawing in my spare time for as long as I can remember and nowadays I do commissions on FurAffinity during the summer to help pay my studies. I am currently in university, studying psychology (will be starting my last year in september). Oh and I also love playing video games, some of my favorites being pokemon, animal crossing new leaf, bravely default, yokai watch, persona, and jrpg's in general o/ Aside from that, favorite pokemon ? Does all of them count as my favorite ? :' ) It's a really tough question to answer, but I love the fox pokemon (ex: zorua, vulpix) and the lizard looking pokemon (ex: treecko, snivy) the most if I really had to choose any (I've seen the mega-ninetales on this site and fell in love and I shall need every version of it ahah ;v; ) But yeah, I hope to get along o/ I might have times when I am very busy and can't be online that much, but I certainly hope it is understandable :' ) Work and studies get priority over everythign else afterall o/ but I'll do my best to clickback and be active ovob
Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page