PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo

Hellooooo!

❤I'm Minjoo (or you can call me Stephanie, whatever floats your boat :) )❤ ❤I LOVE BTS. My BBY TAETAE ❤ ❤I just simply..love.. Pokémon. My first game was Pokemon Yellow c:❤ ❤Loved my fat pikachu follow me around ;w;❤
❤a little gif from the game c:
  • ❤Ethnicity/Race: Korean/American c:<
  • ❤Age: 19 [June 7th,1997. GEMINI ANYONE?]
  • ❤Relationship: With Jun since last year of Feb 25th ;w;
  • ❤How long have you been with us? I just started today! or technically yesterday? (March 17th, I live in NY so...EST c:)
  • ❤Any hobbies, are you working, etc? I LOVE any games, consoles, online, RPG,MMO. You name it ;w;
  • ❤Favorite Pokémon? I just love any shinies/normal pokemon with Pink or Purple in em. Just anything girly tbh... (there goes my girly side)
  • ❤Did an awesome mod/admin give you a promo code? Nu, I dunno any mods/admins owo;;
  • ❤What do you like about PFQ? The layout is kind of hard... but other than that it's amazing ;w; I love how we can mess around/code stuff on this website ;w; it's so fun to do.
  • ❤What would you change? IF, JUST IFFFF, you can fix the "touch egg" thingy to be a bit easier click and move onto next person instead of constantly moving the mouse would be nice to do ;w;...if.....
**I'm a little "extra" as you can see :^ )
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page