PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678910

QUOTE originally posted by lil pumpkin

since im a osu! player is there a way to keybind a certain keyboard key for faster clicking? ive seen people commenting here but i cant figure it out...
Well since the update you can just use 1,2,3,4, and 5
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin
lil pumpkin's Avatarlil pumpkin
ah i see...but is it automatically when i click? or do i need key binding? edit: thanks!! <3
hiya! call me pumpkin, lil, rinny! tired...i play to many video games (PC+switch+3ds) so message me ^w^ profile pic made by little lee!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. gif from the anime sailor moon~

QUOTE originally posted by lil pumpkin

ah i see...but is it automatically when i click? or do i need key binding? edit: thanks!! <3
It's automatic, you just place the cursor over the pokemon and click the key you want (1 for sour, 2 for spicy etc.). You're welcome.
Cele's AvatarCele
I have an extra thought on this-- if you happen to be a PC gamer like me, you might have a gaming mouse with extra buttons. I have a 5-button mouse, and my clicking process is as follows: Left hand: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 only; mash a single number while I'm clicking for a doubly fast clicking speed. Right hand: Clicking as normal, but instead of switching fields with A and D or Right Arrow and Left Arrow, I've made a custom mouse macro profile for PFQ and set my Mouse 4 and Mouse 5 buttons to Right and Left Arrows specifically-- this is a lot faster for me than moving my left hand away from the numbers even as far as the A and D keys, because my right thumb handles both of these buttons instead. Hope this helps!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Viridiana's AvatarViridiana
How do you use the stylish?
you download the chrome extension first
work in progress friendos | i make icons too | icon credit
Um...Sorry to bother you, in the chrome web store, which extention?
KrisAmiss's AvatarKrisAmiss

QUOTE originally posted by Viridiana

Um...Sorry to bother you, in the chrome web store, which extention?
This one

KRIS | They/Them | Tired

Type Race Score; 0
Shop JournalCarrd (comm info)credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon Himiko Toga from MHA Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on Here
n' then you make a new stylish for pokefarm!
Thanks guys, did just that and it makes everything easier.

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page