PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Fleämpy Sün's AvatarFleämpy Sün
Ok. I understand. It did not knew that. Ill guess I wont be using that button anymore.
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
Meu's fields are now disorganized.
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Can you elaborate? I just clicked her like 2 hours ago.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
it's just the first few fields that are disorganized, everything else is S&S. Nothing has changed that I can see
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Ah, all right! Yes, her first handful of fields are messy. You can always skip past them-- most are S&S :3
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
Don't know if this is thread hijacking, but I reccomend mass-clicking someone with 200 - 1,500 Pokemon in their fields. Enough to give you credit and you will not break your fingers.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
That is not the purpose of this thread. This is for explaining how to intensive mass click-- aka, well over 1.5k o3o
ktensei's Avatarktensei
Hello! Since the hybrid system has been recently added, perhaps update your first post to include that?
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Guessémon's AvatarGuessémon
I have MADE the new MCL (Mass Click List) based on your latest rendition of Suriya's MCL.

Here's the URL to it!

https://pokefarm.com/users/Eltafez,Meu,Scorpyia,RedCydranth,Temporal,Kase,PishPosh,Espurr,Discowing,HybridYuki,Zan,StarJeevas,Mail-Jeevas,Tony,Tabitha-Mori,Permafrost,Ruhler,Muffinnz,ErrahM,Uzumi,NightCallerZ,Nudge,Annador,BananaLizard,yCr,Sei,Shazi,Suriya,MattyMohawk,Touka,Serra-Taylor,Garthic,Sable,Juice,Meik,Spiker125,Karakara,Hyper-Beam,Atra,DarkNova181,TechmasterSM4000,Krambambuli,Earthsong,Shiro,Moriiarty#tab=1
I thought it might be useful for you and your guide (for all of our conveniences). [Sorry if this counts as thread hijacking or something else along those lines, mods!]
Looks like you found me.
code / images x - x / fonts
I have a tip!! For quick massclicking, and if you have a art tablet, set all bindings to 'Click' and spam em' meaning that you can click more than once. I got 4 clicks in one, it helps a lot!
work in progress friendos | i make icons too | icon credit

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page