PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Super idol's AvatarSuper idol
how to do the CSS THINGEY can show me
Whats the interaction limit? There's a interaction limit? And holy pickled radishes why do you click 200,00 clicks a day? Me: *panting after 5,000+ clicks* Where do you find the time? But seriously, what's the interaction limit?
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Whats the interaction limit? There's a interaction limit? And holy pickled radishes why do you click 200,00 clicks a day? Me: *panting after 5,000+ clicks* Where do you find the time? But seriously, what's the interaction limit?
I think it's about pop-up that shows up when you click too fast (PFQ wiki page)
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
echeDom's AvatarecheDom

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

some individuals exclusively play this game, hence why some can reach absurdly high numbers (and then tell others not to try this themselves? why the care for others but not ones self?) there is no interaction limit, however. i typically stop when I run out of open 50s, exhaust open 10s, do my fields and a couple others, end anywhere between 15k and 20k. you can just keep going for as long as your wrists allow :]

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page