PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Rokon's AvatarRokon
Heyo. I'm Rokon and I'm the one responsible for the little-known interaction limit, or so I assume. It was just a little bit too conveniently placed alongside some other things... But regardless, I am an intensive mass-clicker. I can click 200k Pokemon a day, and yes, it's legitimate. Staff investigated and made sure it was. Please note that clicking 200k+ a day for several days is not healthy behaviour and I am not encouraging it. Seriously, don't do it. It's not worth it. This is my guide to share how I do it. If you're new to clicking, please read this clicking for newbies guide. This guide assumes you're already familiar with PFQ and mass clicking.

Necessities

You'll need a few things before you get started. Here's a quick list: - Time. Lots of time. - An area where you can be by yourself and not be interrupted. - A comfortable, supporting chair and position. - Music and a music player. - Fast internet. - A desktop computer/laptop and a mouse or touchscreen. - A lot of self-loathing. - I'm joking with that last one. Please don't hate yourself. The biggest necessity is time. You cannot pull off intensive mass-clicking without a lot of time. I did the 200k over the course of 16 hours. Please don't click for 16 hours of the day. You will, though, need a few hours at the very least, so make sure you're just doing this in your free time. I advise an alone area because if you're surrounded by a lot of noise or people, it's very easy to get distracted. A comfortable chair is for your own benefit-- you don't want to be uncomfortable. I suggest music because it makes clicking less boring. Try listening to something energetic. I advise listening to downloaded music, because websites pull from your wifi. If you need a good music player, try VLC Media Player. Fast internet isn't required, but it does make things go smoother. In tune with this, I advise a fast browser. I personally use Opera. Also, you will want to have only PFQ open so that all your wifi is directed on it. And yes, you will need to be on desktop. Mass clicking on mobile is painfully slow and tedious. You'll want a good mouse that won't ignore your clicks or anything. Some people also suggest touchscreens or touchpads.

Clicking

There is no real trick to fast clicking. It's mostly just based on your own endurance. Be sure to buy the Exp. Share and maybe a Lucky Egg before you go mass clicking. The Exp. Share gives your party 1 EXP per click and a Lucky Egg can double the effects. They're good motivators. So, who do you click? Not online users, to start. That won't get you anything but clickbacks. Which are nice, but not enough. You'll want people who have lots of Pokemon. I've compiled a list for you of people you can click. Most of these come from Suriya's mass click list, but minus and plus some users.

List

Last updated: Dec 6th, 2017 If you are on this list and would like to be removed, PM me. I'll remove you with no questions asked. If you notice someone on this list suddenly doesn't have a lot of Pokemon anymore, let me know so I can remove them. Eltafez Meu Scorpyia RedCydranth Temporal Kase Espurr Discowing HybridYuki Zan StarJeevas Mail Jeevas Tony Tabitha Mori Permafrost Ruhler Muffinnz ErrahM Uzumi NightCallerZ Nudge Annador BananaLizard yCr Sei Shazi Suriya MattyMohawk Touka Grimmew Garthic Sable Juice Meik Spiker125 Hyper Beam Atra DarkNova181 TechmasterSM4000 Krambambuli Earthsong Shiro Moriiarty
Here's a hint for speed: The numbers 1
Sour
, 2
Spicy
, 3
Dry
, 4
Sweet
, and 5
Bitter
on your keyboard can select a berry. The "a" key will go back a field, and the "d" key will go forward a field. A feature you may not be aware of is the ability to use the number keys to click. They can select a berry, but if you hover your mouse over a Pokemon and press the number key again, it'll click the Pokemon. Dual-handing with this and your mouse speeds things up greatly. You can also use the following CSS to force all Pokemon into a stack. That way, you will never need to move your mouse. It also includes quick codes to get rid of the jumping and fade away animations, just to speed things up a little bit.

CSS

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left: 45% !important; top: 45% !important; margin-left: 0px !important; margin-top: 0px !important; } #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr>img {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway>img {animation: none;}
Slight edit submitted by DrWho, which allows the code to not affect your private fields.
And that's all there really is to it! Just a lot of time and going quickly. Good luck, and happy clicking! (But seriously, don't do the 200k. This is not a challenge to pass me, and I've nearly hit 300k anyway so your goal is higher than your think. Please take care of yourself.)
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
annador's Avatarannador
Just wanted to add a quick trick I use that makes clicks easier for really nicely stacked fields. If you have a keyboard that allows different key bindings, you can bind your left mouse click to a key on the keyboard and use that instead. I prefer this, as it lets me click using my left hand (since I'm lefthanded) and might help extend the life of my poor mouse a bit longer. And it feels quicker, but I've yet to really test that. ^^;
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hm... I don't think I quite understand? Is there a term for it that I could Google and research more into it? 'Cause I'd totally love to add something for left-handed people! I'm right-handed, so the a/d 12345 thing is really convenient for me, but it wouldn't work so well if you're better clicking with your left.
annador's Avatarannador
Hm, I think you could just search for something about key bindings. But basically, say you press "a" on the keyboard. It is registered as "a", so it produces "a" because that is what it is bound to, per se. I'm not certain how to do this with normal keyboards/if it can be done, but I am using a gaming keyboard that came with its own additional software. So if I wanted, I could make it to where if I push the "a" button, it could instead produce "g", or a mouse click, depending upon what I tell it to do. This particular keyboard has some extra buttons I don't use, so I bound one of them to left click. Does that help any? ;x; Also, using the arrow keys also works to change fields, and 1-5 on num pad selects berries too. =)
katiethekat's Avatarkatiethekat
For those with laptops: If you're better at rapidly tapping and have a mousepad on your laptop's keyboard, USE IT. I personally use my mouse to aim in case the stack I'm clicking isn't exactly "perfect" and use my left hand to rapidly tap on the mousepad. I find it's faster, at least for me. Not sure how everyone else is, but it's worth a try if you haven't tried it. ^^
nimroy's Avatarnimroy
clicking with two or more fingers is OP at massclicks if the person didnt stack their fields
My Journal My shop Collecting Order's Crests PM me please! Profile pic made for me by ACottontail
Lv. 100 — +379,738
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 78 — 986 / 19,929
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Epicalmeow's AvatarEpicalmeow
Nice, gj on this thread. I'm a lightweight so on my first go I only made about 5.5k interactions which is pretty bad. I definitely think I'll be sticking to the standard clicking for egg hatching now, I'm much better at it and I'm much more comfortable with it. Plus it's not personally rewarding for me to do all the clicking since I barely get any experience on the eggs, Mainly just credits. But great topic anyway, And I willing would like to take 16 hours off my life and give them to you for spending 16 hours clicking pixelated pokemon. May you rest in peace my good lad.
~My Dragon Cave Clickables~
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I mean to add stuff about Lucky Eggs because they're seriously great when massing, but I'm stuck on mobile so writing a guide isn't really ideal right now x3
Venefica's AvatarVenefica
I am a noob, apparently. I only reached Mekkor's fields on that list and both my hands are already a bit sore. Kudos to you, sir. But seriously, I got some nice credits from the clicking in this guide. Thank you ^^
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Updated the guide, mostly just clearing out the clutter in my explanations. Thing was far longer than what was necessary. I also edited the mass list, removing people who don't have a lot of Pokemon/anymore and rearranging them. Pretty much to my own taste though aka knocking people whose fields I'm sick of clicking to the bottom of the list since I mostly just use this guide for the mass list. Too lazy to make a journal still x3

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page