PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Fleämpy Sün's AvatarFleämpy Sün
I usually click both left and right mouse buttons as it seems a lot faster. Also thanks for guide I use It every day >u<
Rokon's AvatarRokon
That is a method you could take, yeah, but some people might encounter problems considering right click brings up the object interaction options. The rhythm is also harder to get down than just left click. I'm glad to hear you found something that works for you, though!
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Kïttënkätt's AvatarKïttënkätt
Babies asleep? 7 hours mass clicking getting over 17k clicks? Worth the nausea? No, not really XD but I got the mega stone set in stone and waiting :3 Edit: on a phone no less XD
Lv. 53 — 6,367 / 8,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I'm glad I could help you out~ Hope the Mega Stone is something cool! (Please take a break, though!! You don't sound like you're doing too good!)
Kïttënkätt's AvatarKïttënkätt
Nah I was just hungry so I'm eating and taking a break! Thanks for the guide :3 I was hoping it would help considering I had only 1k to begin with and was wanting the stone :)
SpoodleBug has only 200 pokemon visible atm.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Updated, thank you :-)
Ichigo's AvatarIchigo
I adore this guide! I tend to use it if I'm mass clicking to get some interaction points, or during mass-click events! I'd love to mass click more regularly but limited time - but this guide is really helpful, thank you for writing it!
I've got myself a mouse with 2x click button and now I can click triple. I hope they wont ban me.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
One click must equal one interaction. Use as many buttons as you like, but they all must only do one interaction per click.

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page