PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by lostinthought

I have a tip!! For quick massclicking, and if you have a art tablet, set all bindings to 'Click' and spam em' meaning that you can click more than once. I got 4 clicks in one, it helps a lot!
... This is against the rules.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Wardove's AvatarWardove

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

QUOTE originally posted by lostinthought

I have a tip!! For quick massclicking, and if you have a art tablet, set all bindings to 'Click' and spam em' meaning that you can click more than once. I got 4 clicks in one, it helps a lot!
... This is against the rules.
I noticed something this morning when I was hyped up on too much coffee, and with the new 1-5 berry feeding option, you can click with the mouse and click with the number at the same time, and they'll both count as clicks. I don't think this counts as cheating, since it's a keybind PFQ has done themselves, but it does make fields go very quickly (and it's still 1:1 click ratio, just using 2 fingers). Seeing the notif for this thread reminded me that it might be helpful (unless someone's already figured that out- in which case whoops I'm a little late to the party).
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Wicke's AvatarWicke
To give another option, which was part of Niets Changelog: It is possible to click the berry, hold it and feed every pokemon in fields by just "one click". That isn´t a cheat or so. It was changed by Niet himself. So maybe they should overthink their rules about clicking and interactions in one time.
STARS CAN´T SHINE WITHOUT DARKNESS
Credits: coded by / Images: big - animated - wraith / fonts
Rokon's AvatarRokon
It's actually not possible to do that anymore through my own testing. You need to press the button-- Oh wait you're talking about the berry draggy thingy. Ok. Nvm my statement then. But I'm not adding that disaster of a clicking method to the guide because it's so hideously slow lol.

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

I noticed something this morning when I was hyped up on too much coffee, and with the new 1-5 berry feeding option, you can click with the mouse and click with the number at the same time, and they'll both count as clicks. I don't think this counts as cheating, since it's a keybind PFQ has done themselves, but it does make fields go very quickly (and it's still 1:1 click ratio, just using 2 fingers). Seeing the notif for this thread reminded me that it might be helpful (unless someone's already figured that out- in which case whoops I'm a little late to the party).
I do something sort of similar to this. Since my laptop has a number pad on the side I use both the one on the keyboard and the numberpad. So I alternate them. It's way quicker than what I was doing before with the shortcut binding.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
wrenwraith's Avatarwrenwraith
I typically click, and I am on a laptop, so I have a touchpad, and I tap on the touchpad with my index and middle finger of my nondominant hand, and it goes fairly quickly! And Sometimes I just tap on the touchpad if I've clicked with the mouse a lot to give my hand a bread
avatar by me ... never had the motivation to change it from christmas theme
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Updated to add info on the number keys clicking and fix a username or two in the mass list. I have also added my secret CSS that forces Pokemon to be in a perfect stack. Use it and not cry over unstacked fields, my lovelies.

Secret CSS

If you have the extension Stylish, you can also use the following CSS to force all Pokemon into a stack. That way, you will never need to move your mouse. You can also put this in the custom CSS, but I prefer Stylish since you can enable and disable it with ease.

CSS

#field_field>div.field>.fieldmon { left:45% !important; top:45% !important; }
Wow your secret CSS is a lot simpler than mine XD I kind of just removed the field and increased the size of the hitbox to make things stack. I'll try this and see if it makes things easier than my own XD
wrenwraith's Avatarwrenwraith
That's super helpful, thank you for that bit of code! Though quick question, how does that affect placing pokemon in fields?
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Disable it when you go to edit your own fields. Otherwise you won't see them properly.

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page