PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678910

I've added it to my own and it looks about the exact same as what I had. What I have to do since I don't have Stylish to disable it, I have to switch skins to be able to actually stack the Pokemon. (You know for others...) OR mess with the inspect element of Chrome to mess with the coding to remove it for the duration you're in your fields.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Do what works for you. Stylish is free if you want to use it tho.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

Secret CSS

If you have the extension Stylish, you can also use the following CSS to force all Pokemon into a stack. That way, you will never need to move your mouse. You can also put this in the custom CSS, but I prefer Stylish since you can enable and disable it with ease.

CSS

#field_field>div.field>.fieldmon { left:45% !important; top:45% !important; }
I've been messing around with this, and I've actually found that it works really well if you set the padding to 125 px on it, and don't bother with the positioning. It works better for fields as well, although you'd need to disable it for better placing. Edit; Add in margin-left:-125px and margin-top:-125px. It works perfectly now!
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Rokon's AvatarRokon

Secret CSS

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left:45% !important; top:45% !important; }
Submission sent by DrWho. Allows for your private fields to be unaffected. Many thanks!
onychophorum's Avataronychophorum
tip! i've recently been clicking with my drawing tablet. it's much easier, esp since i cant use a mouse in bed!
avatar by me; based on adipocere by iyowa

QUOTE originally posted by tyzias

tip! i've recently been clicking with my drawing tablet. it's much easier, esp since i cant use a mouse in bed!
Emm, I actually already suggested this-
work in progress friendos | i make icons too | icon credit
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Doesn't matter who suggested it. I'm not adding it because it isn't a viable option for the majority of people (aka those who don't have tablets).
Alrighty Rokon! This is the perfect day to take your guide very seriously. Just look at that click goal. Mhmm.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
I can't tell if that was sarcasm. If you feel miffed by my words, you are welcome to DM me and explain how I was rude or what have you, since I can't see it myself.
lil pumpkin's Avatarlil pumpkin
since im a osu! player is there a way to keybind a certain keyboard key for faster clicking? ive seen people commenting here but i cant figure it out...
hiya! call me pumpkin, lil, rinny! tired...i play to many video games (PC+switch+3ds) so message me ^w^ profile pic made by little lee!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. gif from the anime sailor moon~

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page