PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Guide to Intensive Mass Clicking

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

no prob! i gotta go crazy for the new mega now, seeya!
work in progress friendos | i make icons too | icon credit
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
I got 2 things to say: 1. If you’re on a touchscreen device, click with two fingers to get through fields faster. 2. This guide is awesome
0/300! To start Shiny Entei Hunt!
MysticWølf's AvatarMysticWølf
I'm not sure if this has been said already but going off of what the original post says - about using numbers to "click" pokemon. I have a desktop computer with a keyboard that has numbers at the top and on the right side (not sure what that's called) so if there is a field with stacked pokemon of the same preference, all I do is hover my mouse in the center of the stack and then use my left-hand index finger to tap the number on top of the keyboard and my right-hand index finger to tap the numbers on the right of the keyboard. If you alternate the taps between numbers then you can go through fields noticibly faster - I just completed 11k interactions in about an hour with this method.
Hope this helps someone :)
|♦| My Trade Shop |♦| Avatar by tjsauce |♦|
Collecting 15/300
Collecting 6 / 1,000
Viridiana's AvatarViridiana

QUOTE originally posted by MysticWolf

I'm not sure if this has been said already but going off of what the original post says - about using numbers to "click" pokemon. I have a desktop computer with a keyboard that has numbers at the top and on the right side (not sure what that's called) so if there is a field with stacked pokemon of the same preference, all I do is hover my mouse in the center of the stack and then use my left-hand index finger to tap the number on top of the keyboard and my right-hand index finger to tap the numbers on the right of the keyboard. If you alternate the taps between numbers then you can go through fields noticibly faster - I just completed 11k interactions in about an hour with this method.
Hope this helps someone :)
yes! I do it all the time! IT makes it so much easier. But it hurts after a while...
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the link to the user PishPosh isn't working.
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Removed, thank you. She probably had a username change.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hey everyone, As you might've noticed, the update today broke the auto-stack code. I've made a hotfix. Please note that this is untested on mobile as of right now. It should reposition everything as it were, though. I've also forced a pixelated image rendering to prevent blurriness, but as it doesn't work on all browsers, switch to Opera if you find they're still blurry. Furthermore, I'm now releasing my code which removes the animations. This applies both to the jumping and the slow fade after berry feeding. I find that this greatly speeds you up, since you don't have to worry about, well, Pokemon jumping out of your mouse or you getting confused by the slow fade. Maybe that's just a me thing, though...
#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left: 45% !important; top: 45% !important; transform: none !important; image-rendering: pixelated; } #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway {animation: none;}
Corvid-Veil's AvatarCorvid-Veil
@Rokon is there a way to get it with the fade and jump? I cant differnce what i clicked and what not without it. (althouh granted im meddling about it on my phone since i dont click on my leptop)
Pixel Art (c) Corvid-Veil
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Remove the animation:none and it'll re-add the jumps and fades.
pootini's Avatarpootini
Where do i put in the code?
uwu

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page