PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
(Copy, paste, edit...) Our classic Valentine's Event is returning! Here's what you need to know... Starting at Reset going into the 14th, the event page will open! It will also appear on the Timers Bar. The event is open until Reset going into the 20th. On this event page, you may buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies, but there's a catch: you cannot buy them for yourself. You must buy them for someone else by providing their name. You can also buy a pair of new Custom Sprites:
These sprites follow the same rules as normal gifts: you must specify another user as a recipient. You will receive one of the pair at random for yourself, and they will receive the other. This gift can be sent anonymously if you choose. In addition, you can buy any of our previous Valentine's Day Custom Sprites for yourself:
And introducing this year's new Valentine's Day Custom Sprite:
Time to stock up on chocolates! ;)
On a more personal note, I'd like to explain a small problem I've had with event planning. Basically, I get complaints that the events we have are always the same, nothing new, blah blah blah, but then when I do add more unique events like the Story Events we used to have, I'd instead get complaints that it's so inconvenient to have to do something else than the usual same old routine. As a result, I end up feeling like I can't win, which is very difficult on motivation and morale in general. That being said, I'm happy to keep running the tried-and-tested events that you guys seem to enjoy (if the sheer volume of chocolate that gets thrown around is any indication!) and I appreciate your patience. Also note to self, I really need to rewrite the event code so I don't have to keep duplicating it every year... This event wasn't really designed to be reused at the time, but now it's getting a bit silly!
Update!: Hello all! Staff team is aware that the Valentine's event is not working properly. It will be looked into as soon as Niet is awake and available to do so. Thanks for your patience! Update!: Now fixed. Sorry about that!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
omgosh YESSSS I LOVE THE NEW DECIDUEYE SPRITE!! Ive always dreamed abt it qqwqq

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
I think story events were really nice... And really? Doing something other than usual is THAT BIG PROBLEM!? Only issue I had with events - rewards... Most users had no use on them. At begin we had premium boxes - it was nice! But cs? What I can do with cs? Also... Gimme all these heaaaarts!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I think the main issue with the story events was the rewards. I think if we got an exclusive egg (instead of the tourney) for example, or something ZC worth, people would complain less? Personally I love the story quests! Hope to see them return at one point ♡ As for the sweet hearts, I can't wait to drown send them to my friends again ^-^ only reason I love vday is for this event xD
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
Feeling like you can't win is an accurate feeling I think, because you're never going to please everybody. That's just... how things are unfortunately, haha. Everybody has their own opinions and feelings on xyz and plenty of those people are all too happy to make it known >> sometimes that's just a very loud minority but.. anyways. I think new events would be nice personally, but I guess at the end of the day it's about what you want to do for the site! That aside I think the masses of sweet hearts is because they're so useful xD as far as I know people use them with the red giga for those pesky variant/exclusive hunts (or sometimes just regulars too I'm sure), so they need hoards of the stuff lol.
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
iLimati's AvatariLimati
omg that decidueye!!! i need 20!!! T_T
forum avatar by the amazing Res0nare
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
"Basically, I get complaints that the events we have are always the same, nothing new, blah blah blah, but then when I do add more unique events like the Story Events we used to have, I'd instead get complaints that it's so inconvenient to have to do something else than the usual same old routine." Perhaps a middle ground would be allow people to opt out of the story if they are uninterested? I know some people on site like the story, but some don't. I personally am not really interested in story quest here as they aren't really my thing but I can understand why people would be into them. If the story requires you to do certain things/provide items then those could just provided upon opting out. Like "Please do these 5 things" and they'll get marked off as you complete them without having to go through the story. Just food for thought I suppose! As I recall I was on site during the spring shellebration in 2019, but as a new user I had absolutely no idea what was going on, that was my only complaint stuff wasn't explained very well to me as a noob but more so I was just thrown into an event I didn't really know about. (Granted I probably could have looked at news/other areas for more information but I was super new and didn't really know how to navigate the site till months later lol) I really love the new Sprite! I look forward to purchasing one ♥ Will we be allowed to purchase our preferred natures as well like Cele's Shop or will it be random?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Rory's AvatarRory
Personally I prefer story quests, even though what I want the most is old PFQ fusions/custom Pokémon (Deinglitch and Duskghoul being my faves) as rewards... One event I remember fondly was the scavenger hunt, with random stuff randomly appearing in the page. But I think that the problem with certain events is that... it can't be seen very well? I know there's the news announcements and the icon in the Timers Bar, but sometimes I don't... notice it? And I assume I'm not the only one, and this can especially be applied to newer users who still don't know what each button does and which are not there forever. Maybe there could be a better way to show that there's a ingame event? EDIT: PS I like the new sprite! I wish there were more like this as standalone species instead of fusions and fakemons...
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
I honestly miss the story quests, but I know they take a lot of time for both you and the art team to create so I don't really expect them to come back. I remember the Kinaster event thingy (idk if it was an event or not.. it was so long ago and my memory is terrible...) but it was so cute, I loved that so much. Unfortunately not everyone will be happy either way. That aside, yay! I love the valentines sprites, so happy I have one more to add to my Sweet Summit field. *excitement*
Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,424,722
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,236,996
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
x 23 / 1,000
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
Kinaster chosing me was one of my fondest memories on this site.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page