PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
"Basically, I get complaints that the events we have are always the same, nothing new, blah blah blah, but then when I do add more unique events like the Story Events we used to have, I'd instead get complaints that it's so inconvenient to have to do something else than the usual same old routine." Perhaps a middle ground would be allow people to opt out of the story if they are uninterested? I know some people on site like the story, but some don't. I personally am not really interested in story quest here as they aren't really my thing but I can understand why people would be into them. If the story requires you to do certain things/provide items then those could just provided upon opting out. Like "Please do these 5 things" and they'll get marked off as you complete them without having to go through the story. Just food for thought I suppose! As I recall I was on site during the spring shellebration in 2019, but as a new user I had absolutely no idea what was going on, that was my only complaint stuff wasn't explained very well to me as a noob but more so I was just thrown into an event I didn't really know about. (Granted I probably could have looked at news/other areas for more information but I was super new and didn't really know how to navigate the site till months later lol) I really love the new Sprite! I look forward to purchasing one ♥ Will we be allowed to purchase our preferred natures as well like Cele's Shop or will it be random?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page