PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
is it normal for the sweet hearts to only give like 8 happiness? their description says it gives 20 and that always made me confused. not sure if its intentional or maybe i'm silly and missed something lol (also not sure if thats the deal with cookies too since i dont really use them)

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by PaintedFence

is it normal for the sweet hearts to only give like 8 happiness? their description says it gives 20 and that always made me confused. not sure if its intentional or maybe i'm silly and missed something lol (also not sure if thats the deal with cookies too since i dont really use them)
They do give 20 happiness points! Max happiness is at 255 points and, since the site shows happiness as a percentage, this means each sweetheart rounds to about 8% c:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

-snip-
oh i see, thank you! i always thought it means 20% of the happiness. thanks for clarifying <3
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
I suppose an event can't ever go off smoothly haha~ Still, thanks for all your hard work!

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Thank you for the clarification on the Sweethearts, that's really helpful! Looking forward to this event starting, I can't wait to help friends stock up on sweethearts (and hopefully stock up myself too)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
I really want Story Quests to be a thing once more!
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
Thank you staff for responding right away! take your time:)
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
To be honest I'm not suprised xD because I'm unlucky when I wait Good luck fixing this!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Dripdragon's AvatarDripdragon
Is anyone else struggling to buy the old Valentine's Day CS? Whenever I click "buy" nothing happens...
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Dripdragon

Is anyone else struggling to buy the old Valentine's Day CS? Whenever I click "buy" nothing happens...
As it says at the bottom of the announcment, the event is currently not working. As soon as Niet is available to fix the issue we will update the thread to inform everyone. Thank you for your patience!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page