PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
My apologies for the technical issue. It should be good to go now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
muffi's Avatarmuffi
hmm, i might be stupid, could someone tell me where i find the event other than clicking the link in the announcement? Am i doing something wrong?
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne

QUOTE originally posted by muffi

hmm, i might be stupid, could someone tell me where i find the event other than clicking the link in the announcement?
It's supposed to be on the time bar.. am I blind or is it not there......
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
No, that's just my code not working. Again.
muffi's Avatarmuffi
It popped up! phew, i thought i messed up again ^^; thanks for the fast fixes and happy valentines, Niet! 💖
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
I just bought every sprite, I love them. Happy valentines day! <333
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Awe I’m so disappointed now I thought we were all getting a new sprite this year and I was so excited to cause it’s one my favorite Pokémon… but guess not??? I’m be very honest this was misleading and sad… how the wording is and I want say it because I thought we all were getting a valentine sprite how it’s written on the first post but nope we have to pay… we as the user base have never had to pay for any of the new sprites before only previous ones from the past years (minus meowstics Whicth are gp and gifted to users) but I guess now we do so this dampens the fun slightly to be honest unless this is a glitch… if so do Help correct me on this. If it’s not I think the wording needs to be fixed to state it’s a pay only new sprite. Just want to politely say something because it is misleading and a bit upsetting to not only for myself but for others who wanted a new sprite but can’t afford it and was very well looking forward to this event for this sprite. Also a very important question from us, will all the new sprites be pay only or no? Curious because this the first time I’m seeing this and want a clarification not for myself but for others as well. Edit - it’s really late and my phone keep messing up some grammar so please bare with some typos. So sorry.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
I'm sorry you're disappointed but this is literally how we've done Valentine sprites every year since the beginning. As for the first post being "misleading," every mention of sprites and items is listed as something you can "buy". There is no mention of getting anything for free in this event. Furthermore, while it's wasn't in the first post, someone did the sensible thing and asked rather than assume.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by TheForumFairy

Which currency is used to buy these items? Is there any availible for free players?
Sweet Hearts cost credits, Cookies and the Meowstic cost GP, other CSes cost ZC.
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm sorry you're disappointed but this is literally how we've done Valentine sprites every year since the beginning.
Not really, the v day slyveon was given out as well as the teddy bear heart teddisura one since I been a member of the site for three years. Same with the meowstics from last year. We never had to pay any ZC as a user to have a new vday sprite unless its a previous one from the years before. I can even prove it and link each event v day specials custom sprites you have put out since we all been on here. https://pokefarm.com/summary/xRFy9 - 2018 https://pokefarm.com/summary/kPtYP - 2019 2020 I believe was skipped and 2021 was meowstics
Oh yeah... You're right, some were rewards for Story Quests, that's fair. Still, my edit regarding the "misleading" thing stands.

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page