PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Unfortunately you’re going to get yelled at no matter what you do. That’s how people are. They are entitled and will throw a fit if things aren’t 100% how they want (but won’t lift a finger to do it themselves yk) I really appreciate the work you have been doing, along with all the rest of the staff. I think this site has been the best I’ve seen it recently.
selocon's Avatarselocon
I love the story events! They aren't "something else" to do in the game, they are the game as they have rarely asked for something you can't already do/get/etc.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
unicornsbath's Avatarunicornsbath
@Niet the first valentines event I ever did on here, I must say this, but I loved it, and it was when there was this item Sweet Heart be given to everyone. I know ot is sad that not everyone will be happy on how events go. and I know that the last couple of events I've been mia. but keep doing what you love to do for events that make you happy. I also sent you a pm, I wish you would at least read it. but I know that your very busy as always.
aminahhime's Avataraminahhime
I've only been on the site since September of last year, so I'm not familiar with story events at all, but they sound really neat if they were to be added back again! Also those custom sprites are so cute and super aesthetic!!!! ;w; 💖
avatar is miwako sakurada from the paradise kiss anime <3
Cupid decidueye is such a clever & great sprite, the team did a great job on it!
Avatar made by me, for my use only.
DusttheDragon's AvatarDusttheDragon
While my activity dropped until very recently, I wouldn't mind twists on events to spice things up. Use some of the old, bring in some twists with the old to make them fresh. Unfortunately you can't please everyone, but the events seemed fine to me regardless.
Melia's AvatarMelia
awesome! this is going to be my first v-day event on the site. I can't wait :)
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Grym's AvatarGrym
Great job on the new CS! Love it. I'm glad we're getting the Valentine's event :D I like the story events, but I like these too! I think my favorite event so far was the game where you had to find the mines without blowing up. (Can't remember what it was called)
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
unicornsbath's Avatarunicornsbath
I really love the color of Amorvoir, and Celebi. if I said those two correctly? very pretty in color
I loved last years and I can't wait for this year. Hehh. I wasn't on when the story events when here so I have no opinion. Do whatever you want. Is the new CS going to be as the chocolate meowtic where you can send them to you and a friend, or you have to buy them? I assume you have to buy them :/
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page