PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
master.pngc.png
ahhhh the new cs is killing me xD i cannot wait to buy these beautiful sprites! this is why i have been waiting for a year for this to happen! (i missed last years one by a week...)
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
New CS is very cute! Good job staff. In terms of feeling like someones always mad; unfortunately that;s just the case with the internet. I hope it doesn't get you down too much.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
i want 100 of every sprite and nobody can stop me! aaagh i love them!
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
Tabunne's AvatarTabunne
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Is anyone else unable to access this? I keep getting a file not found when I click the link in the first post, no matter if mobile or desktop .w.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
retiredstaff.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tabunne

Is anyone else unable to access this? I keep getting a file not found when I click the link in the first post, no matter if mobile or desktop .w.
Hello! the event starts at reset when the website enters the 14th of Feb. It's not ready yet. c:
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

Hello! the event starts at reset when the website enters the 14th of Feb. It's not ready yet. c:
i know this information is in the op, but, why don't error pages have that kind of thing? just getting a 404 is confusing. a simple "this page is only available on the 14th of february" message would be helpful
Dör's AvatarDör
ultra.pnge+.png
the cs looks so cute, can't wait for the event!
Tabunne's AvatarTabunne
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

Oh I see, I must have misread the OP as "this event starts after today's reset and runs until feb 14th". Thank you for the clarification. ^_^
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
grandmaster.pngc.png
Which currency is used to buy these items? Is there any availible for free players?
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheForumFairy

Which currency is used to buy these items? Is there any availible for free players?
Sweet Hearts cost credits, Cookies and the Meowstic cost GP, other CSes cost ZC.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page