PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
grandmaster.pngb.png
Awe I’m so disappointed now I thought we were all getting a new sprite this year and I was so excited to cause it’s one my favorite Pokémon… but guess not??? I’m be very honest this was misleading and sad… how the wording is and I want say it because I thought we all were getting a valentine sprite how it’s written on the first post but nope we have to pay… we as the user base have never had to pay for any of the new sprites before only previous ones from the past years (minus meowstics Whicth are gp and gifted to users) but I guess now we do so this dampens the fun slightly to be honest unless this is a glitch… if so do Help correct me on this. If it’s not I think the wording needs to be fixed to state it’s a pay only new sprite. Just want to politely say something because it is misleading and a bit upsetting to not only for myself but for others who wanted a new sprite but can’t afford it and was very well looking forward to this event for this sprite. Also a very important question from us, will all the new sprites be pay only or no? Curious because this the first time I’m seeing this and want a clarification not for myself but for others as well. Edit - it’s really late and my phone keep messing up some grammar so please bare with some typos. So sorry.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page