PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
(Copy, paste, edit...) Our classic Valentine's Event is returning! Here's what you need to know... Starting at Reset going into the 14th, the event page will open! It will also appear on the Timers Bar. The event is open until Reset going into the 20th. On this event page, you may buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies, but there's a catch: you cannot buy them for yourself. You must buy them for someone else by providing their name. You can also buy a pair of new Custom Sprites:
These sprites follow the same rules as normal gifts: you must specify another user as a recipient. You will receive one of the pair at random for yourself, and they will receive the other. This gift can be sent anonymously if you choose. In addition, you can buy any of our previous Valentine's Day Custom Sprites for yourself:
And introducing this year's new Valentine's Day Custom Sprite:
Time to stock up on chocolates! ;)
On a more personal note, I'd like to explain a small problem I've had with event planning. Basically, I get complaints that the events we have are always the same, nothing new, blah blah blah, but then when I do add more unique events like the Story Events we used to have, I'd instead get complaints that it's so inconvenient to have to do something else than the usual same old routine. As a result, I end up feeling like I can't win, which is very difficult on motivation and morale in general. That being said, I'm happy to keep running the tried-and-tested events that you guys seem to enjoy (if the sheer volume of chocolate that gets thrown around is any indication!) and I appreciate your patience. Also note to self, I really need to rewrite the event code so I don't have to keep duplicating it every year... This event wasn't really designed to be reused at the time, but now it's getting a bit silly!
Update!: Hello all! Staff team is aware that the Valentine's event is not working properly. It will be looked into as soon as Niet is awake and available to do so. Thanks for your patience! Update!: Now fixed. Sorry about that!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page