PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
Feeling like you can't win is an accurate feeling I think, because you're never going to please everybody. That's just... how things are unfortunately, haha. Everybody has their own opinions and feelings on xyz and plenty of those people are all too happy to make it known >> sometimes that's just a very loud minority but.. anyways. I think new events would be nice personally, but I guess at the end of the day it's about what you want to do for the site! That aside I think the masses of sweet hearts is because they're so useful xD as far as I know people use them with the red giga for those pesky variant/exclusive hunts (or sometimes just regulars too I'm sure), so they need hoards of the stuff lol.
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page