PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 127128129

Shazi's AvatarShazi
The base (max of 99%) and the total are the ones you should focus on the most, the rest are to explain how you got from the base to the total. Adjusting the values of those is pretty easy Level gap can be fixed by getting each pokemon to the same level low level is fixed by leveling the pokemon up happiness, put them in a field that makes them happy/feed them happiness items as you can see with my alolan persian pair, you can indeed maximise how effectively they breed by knowing what to look for and how to adjust
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Ok, so every other percentage can change now just not the base? Like before?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Yes, the only part that has changed is things are now shown to you, rather than ambigously being unsure of what you may be doing right or wrong with your breeding
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Oh ok, thanks for the info :)
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
I'm really confused on how WT fits in. If there was no regular trading before WT, is the OT the last person who WT'd the pokemon?
38/Round 2 Collection
Oh boy the yearly urge to play again has come back (Jan 27 2022-???) My Small Stall! o3o Art Avatar by Kaffoum! Signature by CSY
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Veltalve

I'm really confused on how WT fits in. If there was no regular trading before WT, is the OT the last person who WT'd the pokemon?
wonder trading works exactly like normal trading, the first person who traded it is locked as the OT
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Can I use a Shelter pokémon that I'm not the OT to make a pair or not it will not work?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

Can I use a Shelter pokémon that I'm not the OT to make a pair or not it will not work?
This only works if the pokemon has been traded before being put into the Shelter as it would have had the OT locked in as the first person who traded it. OT isn't the breeder/hatcher, it's the first person to trade it away. So if you adopt a pokemon and try to pair it you will be seen as the owner and it wont give you a 99% unless it is traded.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1009 — Shiny Total: 19 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

This only works if the pokemon has been traded before being put into the Shelter as it would have had the OT locked in as the first person who traded it. OT isn't the breeder/hatcher, it's the first person to trade it away. So if you adopt a pokemon and try to pair it you will be seen as the owner and it wont give you a 99% unless it is traded.
Thanks. I was thinking about it. :D
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Thanks. I was thinking about it. :D
Give the guide a read-through :) PRETTY MUCH any question you could have is answered with details to explain

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page