PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 128129130

Kihte's AvatarKihte
Omg, I totally didn't understand that. Thank you so much. I'm dumb lol. So If I were to send some of my untested puppods and the mentioned one to someone else- they could possibly get to a 90+ pair?
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
no problem! and i believe so! if you need testing, i could help!
38/Round 2 Collection
Oh boy the yearly urge to play again has come back (Jan 27 2022-???) My Small Stall! o3o Art Avatar by Kaffoum! Signature by CSY
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Kihte

Omg, I totally didn't understand that. Thank you so much. I'm dumb lol. So If I were to send some of my untested puppods and the mentioned one to someone else- they could possibly get to a 90+ pair?
Pokemon that have already been paired together in the Daycare are 'locked in' to the percentage they received together. None of the pokemon you tried to pair with the traded pokemon will work. You need new ones, either hatched by you or hatched by someone else, to trade to a third party. If you were to send me the ones you already paired, I would still see the 79%ish percents that you got because you paired them before you sent them. Additionally; this is not a thread to find trade help. Please don't ask others to pair here or offer as that would turn this into a trading thread and they are not allowed. Take it to PMs :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Kihte's AvatarKihte
Ty so much to both of you! I did catch the 'locked' portion and that's why before I tried any more I stopped xD So unfortunately I'll have to keep those pups just as part of my hoard. I think I understand what I need now, I really, really appreciate all the help! And the guide is still very helpful for all ym other questions! Thank you for all your work, Suriya ^^
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ I've looked on the main post several times over & I can't see it but what's the best way to breed Petripeep. E.g:- with a ditto or Chirock & Seraptone
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
annador's Avatarannador
My initial thought is that you want to use two of the gendered version - it's never more efficient to use ditto when other options are available.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 5579
Shazi's AvatarShazi
From memory, fakemon generally are able to make 99% pairs with each other since they stem from the same pokedex number so Serpentone and Chirock pair would be your best bet
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Can i just check something, if someone else was to make a pair using a pokemon with me as the OT, if i was then to get that pair would the percentage stay at what it was or drop as i am then using a pokemon where i am the OT? I hope that makes sense!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 586 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
it stays the percentage i believe. Once a pair is tested, it'll stay that percentage
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

Can i just check something, if someone else was to make a pair using a pokemon with me as the OT, if i was then to get that pair would the percentage stay at what it was or drop as i am then using a pokemon where i am the OT? I hope that makes sense!
As mentioned, as long as a third party pairs the poikemon that you are the OT of the pair will lock in their percentage. When you put the pair back in the Daycare to use for breeding, it will stay the same.

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page