PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 128129130

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
ah ok, i didn't know if the OT thing undid the percentage. Thank you for clarifying ^^
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Pikafreak17's AvatarPikafreak17
Does anyone know if there's a Breeding Guide for the Exclusives and/or Variants? I don't know wny this just popped into my head but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Credit goes to the team of Pokefarm Q for the kawaii Pichu avatar I'm using from the Advent Calendar. 61/65 (GAH!) until I can *finally* Summon Arceus *sighs* and I was SO close to getting it before these 3 came out.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by Pikafreak17

Does anyone know if there's a Breeding Guide for the Exclusives and/or Variants? I don't know wny this just popped into my head but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Exclusive and variant pair's follow the same rules as regular mons. The only differences would be "special" methods to obtain a select few, which are noted on the wiki =o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

Exclusive and variant pair's follow the same rules as regular mons. The only differences would be "special" methods to obtain a select few, which are noted on the wiki =o
Adding onto this answer... The exclusives and variants do follow normal rules and those with Monogender or pokemon with a specific pairing are also listed in this guide. There is no need for a different one for those pokemon. Additionally there are only a few with "special" methods so we haven't included those methods here as that is what the Wiki is for -- and some people don't want those methods spoiled for them in a pubic guide. :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Pikafreak17's AvatarPikafreak17

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

Adding onto this answer... The exclusives and variants do follow normal rules and those with Monogender or pokemon with a specific pairing are also listed in this guide. There is no need for a different one for those pokemon. Additionally there are only a few with "special" methods so we haven't included those methods here as that is what the Wiki is for -- and some people don't want those methods spoiled for them in a pubic guide. :)
Yeah, that makes a good bit of sense and the other reason why I asked is 'cause I'm having trouble getting a Seasonal Turtwig egg from my 98% pair. I got an Apoc. Poochyenna egg from a 59% pair but the Apoc. one was a Female and my Seasonal one is a male, so I don't know if it's just dumb luck or they're being stubborn or what.
annador's Avatarannador
Its just all rng. I tend to have better luck if I'm using a double variant pair over the special methods listed on the wiki, but I cant recall if that is how it's intended or just coincidental. Bear in mind that eggs only have a 1/8 chance of being the variant egg to begin with, and just keep clicking til it pops out. ^_^
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Uhh, has anyone tried to put a breeding pair into the daycare recently? Why is there some any percentages now? This is what I get: The Pokémon are inseparable. Base: 94% Low level: -14% Level gap: -1% Happiness: -8% Total: 74% What does it all mean?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Seismicrhino

Uhh, has anyone tried to put a breeding pair into the daycare recently? Why is there some any percentages now? This is what I get: The Pokémon are inseparable. Base: 94% Low level: -14% Level gap: -1% Happiness: -8% Total: 74% What does it all mean?
This was a new update to make things a bit less vague on how things work
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Honestly, it makes it more confusing, like which percentage am I supposed to be focused on?
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
The base is what we were already looking for, but the other % is just tips to get the breeding pair to work most efficiently! It seems based on the other numbers that you'd need to level both mons up, keep their level the same as you do so, and throw them in a happiness field.
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page