PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 127128129

Hello! I have a Gligar and Litleo Pair at 52%. Is it possible to get to 99%? If not, what is the highest? They are the same level, but low leveled. I will be working on that and their happiness. They are also Wonder Traded from different trainers.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: ? on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): [On unexpected hiatus.] My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by WanderingThunder

Hello! I have a Gligar and Litleo Pair at 52%. Is it possible to get to 99%? If not, what is the highest? They are the same level, but low leveled. I will be working on that and their happiness. They are also Wonder Traded from different trainers.
Please link their summaries so we can take a look at them! Glileo can make 99%
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sorry about that! Litleo and Gligar. Any more info I can provide?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Oh these are gligar and Litleo, not glileo. My mistake. Since these two pokemon are really different I don't believe they can make a 99% pair, you would be better off getting glileo themselves to pair~
Understood. Just trying to get the Egg Dex for now. Is there any other way to max these guys out besides getting the to higher levels or is it just luck of the draw?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
thier base % is locked in place so the only way to get the best out of them would be levels and happiness unfortunately
Or if I find another Litleo with higher percentage? But for this pair, I understand. Thanks for your help!
misterfree's Avatarmisterfree
Hello i've some questions: that's possible to have a 99% pair with a ditto ? and if i send a magikarp to a friend as a gift and he trade to me,who is the original trainer ? Thanks
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by misterfree

Hello i've some questions: that's possible to have a 99% pair with a ditto ? and if i send a magikarp to a friend as a gift and he trade to me,who is the original trainer ? Thanks
please read the guide as all of the questions you have asked are answered in it
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
turns out my 66% arctozolt/ditto pair is almost perfect ahah thanks for the guide!

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page