PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 127128129

Shazi's AvatarShazi
perfect, thank you! I will add this to the first post
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
TrickyLA's AvatarTrickyLA
I just wanted to say that I came here looking for the answer to a question and you instantly delivered! I was getting low level debuffs on my level 34 pokemon and wanted to know what level was considered no longer low level. Thank you! :D I've gotta get all my Ditto up to level 50, and I have some Minior I was hoping to raise for a breeding pair. :) Here's the stats on my latest attempt: The Pokémon are very friendly toward each other. Matchup CheckerBase: 71% Low level: -16% Happiness: +20% Total: 72%
Avi Art Credit: Official Homestuck Art © Homestuck Sig Credit: quinn
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
I noticed that petripeep isn't in the generless section. I know it has a males and females to get 99% pairs, but honestly i've seen a female and male (and that was to get the dex entries and it was a long time ago). I have seen PLENTY of genderless in peoples fields and in the shelter though... Just thought i'd check a genderless with some of the dittos I have, and max I could make was 66%. Not sure if you wanna add that or not though, completely up to you. https://prnt.sc/12gajgx Here's the proof ^.^
TrickyLA's AvatarTrickyLA
I managed to get my Minior pair up to 93%! They're both level 50 and 77% base compatible! The Pokémon are very friendly toward each other. Matchup CheckerBase: 77% Happiness: +20% Total: 93% My question here is, I know there's a low level debuff, but is there a high level buff? If I get them to level 100 does that affect anything, or is leaving them at level 50 fine? Thanks again for this guide! :D
Bjust4004's AvatarBjust4004
Looking for the answer at the moment but i just got started in breeding. I wanna breed my groudon's. I have a male and a female but the egg group is unknown and they arent compatable. any help is appreciated i'll delete this if i find the answer. Thanks
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

QUOTE originally posted by Bjust4004

Looking for the answer at the moment but i just got started in breeding. I wanna breed my groudon's. I have a male and a female but the egg group is unknown and they arent compatable. any help is appreciated i'll delete this if i find the answer. Thanks
Legendary pokemon can’t breed
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by TrickyLA

I managed to get my Minior pair up to 93%! They're both level 50 and 77% base compatible! The Pokémon are very friendly toward each other. Matchup CheckerBase: 77% Happiness: +20% Total: 93% My question here is, I know there's a low level debuff, but is there a high level buff? If I get them to level 100 does that affect anything, or is leaving them at level 50 fine? Thanks again for this guide! :D
I haven't noticed any differences between level 50 and level 100 personally but level 100 removes any risk of a level gap developing. If you are happy with level 50 then it should be fine~

QUOTE originally posted by Bjust4004

Pokemon with the egg group "unknown" cannot breed. This includes legenary pokemon, baby pokemon and recently released exclusives.
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Legendary pokemon can not breed you can only get their eggs with summon items

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I know Happiness resets when you trade mons, but does that also apply for Affection? Since I'm having a hard time finding certain mons, my plan to get a 99% Solynx pair is by sending my girl and any boys I breed to a friend to pair up, but the thought of having to redo Affection on top of Happiness keeps me from just doing it. Thank you!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

I know Happiness resets when you trade mons, but does that also apply for Affection? Since I'm having a hard time finding certain mons, my plan to get a 99% Solynx pair is by sending my girl and any boys I breed to a friend to pair up, but the thought of having to redo Affection on top of Happiness keeps me from just doing it. Thank you!
i asked niet and he said it doesn't

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page