PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 127128129

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello, I have a question. I have a 99% pair with max happiness however they're only level 28.
I am in the process of leveling them up
Why is it that the total % is 93% and not 97%? Screenshot, just in case. ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
ChimeraColle's AvatarChimeraColle

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello, I have a question. I have a 99% pair with max happiness however they're only level 28.
When you do the math it comes out to 92.66 so it’s rounded up to 93% ^^ hope that helps!
ChimeraHe/Fae I love Naughty natures
Lv. 95 — 24,762 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
code | Illustrator: nagimiso
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by ChimeraColle

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

When you do the math it comes out to 92.66 so it’s rounded up to 93% ^^ hope that helps!
Thank-you, this is the exact reason I avoid maths lol.
03aiss's Avatar03aiss
Hi! I just have a small question. I have a Gallade and Gardivoir that says that their base is 92% but their total is 104%. I just want to understand why and how? And do I use the total of the base? Math isn't my best subject so-
"When you live in the shadows, you can either see beauty or Chaos. But there are those times that you will see both. But only once every Blue Moon." "Try to live your life to the very fullest, No matter what happens. Because there are going to be times that when you don't, then you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

QUOTE originally posted by 03aiss

Hi! I just have a small question. I have a Gallade and Gardivoir that says that their base is 92% but their total is 104%. I just want to understand why and how? And do I use the total of the base? Math isn't my best subject so-
The happiness and levels of the two Pokemon play a factor in the total percentage, which basically means that even though the pair's base is 92%, it can go over or under depending on happiness and levels. For example, I have a level 45/46 Houndoom pair in my daycare whose base is 99%, but they have a total of 112% because of their level gap (which takes 1% off), they are low level (they are below level fifty, which takes 5% off), and their happiness is maxed out (which adds on 20%). I hope this makes at least a bit of sense!
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
03aiss's Avatar03aiss

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

QUOTE originally posted by 03aiss

The happiness and levels of the two Pokemon play a factor in the total percentage, which basically means that even though the pair's base is 92%, it can go over or under depending on happiness and levels. For example, I have a level 45/46 Houndoom pair in my daycare whose base is 99%, but they have a total of 112% because of their level gap (which takes 1% off), they are low level (they are below level fifty, which takes 5% off), and their happiness is maxed out (which adds on 20%). I hope this makes at least a bit of sense!
That made a lot more sense thank you!
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Just wondering. I know with unown you can do A+A to get A, and you can do mixed also on them. But I was wondering what the max base percentage for unown could be? So far max base i've seen is 60%. https://prnt.sc/15com4i
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

Just wondering. I know with unown you can do A+A to get A, and you can do mixed also on them. But I was wondering what the max base percentage for unown could be? So far max base i've seen is 60%. https://prnt.sc/15com4i
Please see the first post... we do not address Unown breeding here as they don't adhere to the same rules as regular pokemon do. Shazi has included some resources for it in a hidebox, however. :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 85 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

Please see the first post... we do not address Unown breeding here as they don't adhere to the same rules as regular pokemon do. Shazi has included some resources for it in a hidebox, however. :)
Oh I didn't even notice that little section XD. My bad XD. Thank you ^.^
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
The last two posts were deleted for being off topic. This is an opinion based on the seller and buyer and not at all relevant to the thread which is how t make breeding pairs. If you needed help with pricing opinions please use the Help forum. Thanks.

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page