PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 128129130

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

Goatlady and GnarleyQuinn... I have the 68% dhelmise pair... I'll share the percentage of the pair and the pokemon individually for you guys to check out The percentage The dhelmise The ditto The dhelmise did originally come from the fishing hut but was released to the shelter, though i'm not sure if that's the difference on it or not. But hopefully sussing out both the pokemon individually may help give some clues on a better percentage, or even a max percentage.
Thanks for sharing! That did confirm some suspicions. Now to go fishing!
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
@GnarleyQuinn I have a 68% Dhelmise that came from breeding. https://pokefarm.com/summary/T-kct You're just having some bad luck, it doesn't need to come from fishing.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Thanks for the responses everyone! We will endeavour to keep trying! It just seemed unbelievable that they were all so low. I really appreciate your help on this.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,796,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Okay so this is probably a stupid question, but why do you need high percentage breeding pairs if you can only adopt 6 (or 12 with hypermode) eggs a day?
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
BbyCatt's AvatarBbyCatt

QUOTE originally posted by misshereandthere

Okay so this is probably a stupid question, but why do you need high percentage breeding pairs if you can only adopt 6 (or 12 with hypermode) eggs a day?
Higher % means more eggs produced. If it’s lower it could take a lot of clicks to get the 6/12 eggs + When you have more eggs / release them, there’s a possibility of you finding them in the shelter, which is useful if you’re doing a shiny chain (and I’m assuming) IV breeding
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
You can adopt more with daycare passes but also if you are breeding variants or some other pokemon that can produce multiple types of eggs, you want the chance to be as high as possible so you can get the eggs you want. For instance, 99% pair you may get a chance for an egg every 60 interactions. If it is a variant, it may take 10 times that for the egg that gets produced to be the variant and not the other form (for instance Spritzkrow produces Spritzee eggs and Spritzkrow eggs). It is also only a /chance/ so may take even longer. If your percentage is lower it will take many more interactions to get the eggs you need. Hope that helps and makes sense!!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Alright, makes sense! Guess I'll come back to this guide if I ever start breeding variants! thanks <3
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Hi! This is probably already known but it looks as though it isn't in the section, but Jynx can also make a base 85% with a Kanto Mr. Mime!
TR Score: 0
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Hi, Has anyone tested if delta Dittos can increase a pair's percentage? I keep feeling like typing affects that.
I have tested this and it doesn't appear to make a difference. I even tried a water and fire pairing with the Ditto being the opposite type (had to borrow dittos for this) but it still gave me the same percentages as with a normal one. Since pairing has more to do with body type and egg group* type I think I can safely say that there is no effect as far as Deltas and breeding pairs except making them look pretty. Hope that helps.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
I have 26 dittos with I think around ten deltas and let me tell you getting perfect pairs is still not happening easily.
× 47 / 500

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page